British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

I'm pretty interested to see who you take intrigued really

Thought you would have decided already nearly messaged you several times to ask who you're taking

Nige

Nah, still undecided. I have an idea of who I'd like, but I wanna watch how the AFL Draft unfolds first.  ;)

JBs-Hawks

Nige

Memphistopheles

Quote from: ossie85 on November 06, 2013, 09:48:43 AM

Hi all!

Announcing that memphis will be my assistant coach (and will be organising some trades on my behalf - sorry for all who have asked for trades recently, have been swamped).

I would like to request to Ringo that memphis be made my co-coach also...

Oz

Happy to be on board. Now have a finger in every XVs pie :D

As Ossie said if you're interested in doing any trades please let me know. Happy to look at offers already sent to him if you want to re-send them to me.

We think our team could be in contention next season so with that in mind are looking to pick up another gun mid or two and another good forward.

Players like Harwood, Davis, Bell, Kerridge, Seedsman, Hooker, Edwards and perhaps Warnock could be on the table for the right deal - in fact anything that helps us improve our team will be looked at.

PS - please mention it's British you're talking about when sending trade offers to avoid confusion.

kilbluff1985

T Dog

Not getting into it...not getting out of it.....c'mon kb... Focus like a ninja warrior.. ;D

kilbluff1985

Quote from: T Dog on November 06, 2013, 03:38:01 PM
Not getting into it...not getting out of it.....c'mon kb... Focus like a ninja warrior.. ;D

meh i went to sleep instead lol

kilbluff1985

Vinny

Hmmm yes! Wish the draft was that deep this year. Our picks are 7 then like 47,69,79 or something.

elephants

Pick 57, Mark Hutchings.

Averaged 120+, what a steal!

kilbluff1985

i think the draft not being deep is being exaggerated a bit really it cant be that bad

Vinny

Next years is meant to be a gold mine and stronger than last years! :D

Justin Bieber

Vinny

Is there a list anywhere of the players that weren't selected in any draft and aren't on any teams BXV list for like the rookie draft?