British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 21, 2013, 03:14:36 PM
we will see what i need, my fear is roughead becomes a FWD only and the only ruckman i will own is majak daw.

to get a gun ruckman i might need to pay for one (zorko).

i have over 10 players in their 1st or 2nd season all top 10 draft picks so think i am ok for the future, it is the now i am worried about.

have been lucky very lucky to go so well this season, still don't think my team will stack up against the best come finals time, but we will see.

Zorko being a ball winning contested player is PERFECT for this competition, but Voss is just wasting him. and with the Lions midfield depth i can't see him getting much time in there any time soon.

maybe he replaces black and he and moloney can be the inside mids.

but i think moloney and redden more like it, might have to consult my resident Lions expert RinGo
My opinion, With the emergence of Mayes as well I think it may be difficult for Zorko to return to a mid role.  I can see him developing as a small forward though and this may increase his scoring. Great combo Zorko and Green keeping forward pressure on.  Zorko just needs to learn to make his tackles stick and this will come.

Capper

Thanks god the Swans are playing a lot of rookies but i still only have about 21 players to choose from atm which is a struggle

Nige

Quote from: tabs on July 22, 2013, 10:57:52 AM
Thanks god the Swans are playing a lot of rookies but i still only have about 21 players to choose from atm which is a struggle
Not alone there.  :(

ossie85

An off season project of mine will be to record all XV matches (WXV, EXV, BXV, AXV, Champions and World Cup) matches as I'm a huge fan of recording these things and I need something to do at work in the off-season lol...

But to save me some work, is there a list of results in spreadsheet format somewhere --> and even better a list of who coached which team when?

Oz

Ringo

I have all data in a spreadsheet which I can send you - Only issue is I do not have when coaches finalised and new coaches took over but may be able to work out roughly for you from the various threads, Just PM me with the email address and I will attach as spreadsheet is quite large

Noz

Wont trade for any offer
Jaeger O'Meara
Jack Steven
Oliver Wines
Lewis Johnston

Will need a good offer
Gary Rohan
Taylor Walker
Travis Cloke
Kane Lucas
Robert Murphy
Sharrod Wellingham
Greg Broughtan
Tom Jonas
Tim Membrey
Tim O'Brien
Jordan Lockyer
Adam Carter
Tom Temay
Hamish McIntosh
Mike Pyke
Tommy Walsh

Available for trade
Scott Thompson
Nick Dal Santo
James Kelly
Rhyce Shaw
Matthew Jaensch
Daniel Giansiracusa
Cameron Delaney
Easton Wood
Brett Goodes
Jonathan Griffin
Josh Tynan
Jed Bews

Delisting on throw in for a sweetener
Ahmed Saad
Kyal Horsley
Terry Milera
Stephen Wrigley
Dustin Fletcher
Callum Bartlett
Cameron Ellis-Yoleman
Jack Redpath
Tim McIntyre
Brett O'Hanlon

Im after youth and draft picks

nrich102

kilbluff1985

If I have pick 16 does that mean I have pick 3 in the rookie draft did I read that right?

Ringo

Sorry KB in both the Rookie Draft and National Draft Team finishing last has first pick in both as per the rules as they stand so you will have pick 16 in Rookie Draft,

Noz

Since i am currently the coach of 2 15s teams i might look to resign from the coach of the Oxford Owls to give someone who isn't a coach right now a chance at being one. Im not sure if i want to give up as coach yet but I'm thinking about it.

Vinny

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
Since i am currently the coach of 2 15s teams i might look to resign from the coach of the Oxford Owls to give someone who isn't a coach right now a chance at being one. Im not sure if i want to give up as coach yet but I'm thinking about it.

:o

Colliwobblers

make sure we have suitable coaches wanting to take over first :)  might be worth talking to Ringo first.

I was thinking the same thing for my AXVS team being the admin but not sure i have candidates in line to take over anyway....

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 15, 2013, 08:40:01 PM

make sure we have suitable coaches wanting to take over first :)  might be worth talking to Ringo first.

I was thinking the same thing for my AXVS team being the admin but not sure i have candidates in line to take over anyway....

Yeah ill shoot him a message now, I just think that having 2 teams is a waste when some people don't even have 1 but if i can't find a suitable replacement who will be on a lot and give it their best then i will stay on.

nrich102

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2013, 08:52:51 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 15, 2013, 08:40:01 PM

Yeah ill shoot him a message now, I just think that having 2 teams is a waste when some people don't even have 1 but if i can't find a suitable replacement who will be on a lot and give it their best then i will stay on.
When BB tried this it didn't work out to well...

elephants

Was gonna say man, most people that deserves teams have them already!