British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

This is what I don't like. Kilfluff got his 120+ last week... And this week Murphy's scores under 30 and he doesn't pay the price. I just don't like how it's been set up for bye rounds. With 40 on a list week should of just played the players we got.

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on June 15, 2013, 09:16:07 AM
This is what I don't like. Kilfluff got his 120+ last week... And this week Murphy's scores under 30 and he doesn't pay the price. I just don't like how it's been set up for bye rounds. With 40 on a list week should of just played the players we got.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's similar to the old split rounds just you have more games in week 1 and discount some in week 2.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on June 15, 2013, 09:16:07 AM

Yea not really a fan either, if they play two games you should get their average. And if a players team plays the first round but isnt named and then gets named the following round you should be able to play them too.

Nails

Not really fair to get TWO games from a player...

That'd be unfair to players who have those lots of players in the bye rounds. Say you're playing a team who has hardly any bye players but his players don't get selected rd 11 but do in rd 12

That's unfair as he has two chances to have his players named but you only have 1.

Justin Bieber

Ringo these rules were explained very well... And I find it silly... You should of been told to pick the week. Well he would get Murphy's score... but either average or pick the week. Not the first week.

Nails

I don't see what's wrong with it? It should always be the first week, it's the same as Worlds really.

It's just like a split round you get the players who play the first week and their 2nd game doesn't exist

It's unfair if you can just pick weeks and stuff it's an unfair advantage over teams who don't get that. Get the flower over it.

kilbluff1985

Bit late to be complaining about the rules now ::)

Ringo

Bear in mind I took over the Admin role part way through.  This was the rule that was set and i just followed.

At the conclusion of the comp I will be starting a thread for discussion and review of this year. Would welcome comment from you all as waht worked, what did not work, what was an issue and what can be improved.  Not saying all suggestions will be implemented but need to ensure that we maintain this comp as strong as possible.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on June 15, 2013, 04:22:23 PM
Bear in mind I took over the Admin role part way through.  This was the rule that was set and i just followed.

At the conclusion of the comp I will be starting a thread for discussion and review of this year. Would welcome comment from you all as waht worked, what did not work, what was an issue and what can be improved.  Not saying all suggestions will be implemented but need to ensure that we maintain this comp as strong as possible.

so what is the rule - the players who played last week we named got last weeks score and this weeks doesnt count for them - even if they didnt play last week ?

thats what i thought it was, but if thats not right please let me know .

Ringo

That is correct Collie - Only players from the 6 bye teams can be interchanged this week.

Colliwobblers

Zorko and Fyfe need to LIFT  >:(

ossie85

Quote from: whatlez on June 15, 2013, 11:59:36 AM
Ringo these rules were explained very well... And I find it silly... You should of been told to pick the week. Well he would get Murphy's score... but either average or pick the week. Not the first week.

Don't get your issue whatlez. This is the fairest way by far, otherwise its just luck depending what team your players play for.

monstrum

So finally back to normal without byes!!

monstrum

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on June 23, 2013, 10:41:57 PM
MY TEAM IS flowerED!!!!!!!

so is mine.... but it keeps on winning :)