British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Oh crap, Johnson did his ACL. What a trade to bring him into the team.......

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on March 10, 2013, 05:52:12 PM
Oh crap, Johnson did his ACL. What a trade to bring him into the team.......
Remember though you can promote a rookie to replace him as per the rookie rules.  Same will apply to coach who has Suckling just away from my main computer atm so can not check.

Ringo

With getting close to first week of the competition Thought I would put a reminder here for all.

Team lists are to be lodged weekly in this thread.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70309.msg954798.html#msg954798

Also may familiarise yourself with the rules as well.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70282.0.html

Couple of rules still not finalised so will be sending out a vote to enable finalisation.  Will concern home ground advantage and non lodgement of teams. So please vote on the options given.

Also remember those that have Suckling and Johnson have the opportunity to promote a rookie as per the rules.

Also we will have rolling lockouts for the split rounds Rd 1, Rd 5 and Rd 14.  For Round 1 teams must be lodged by Bounce down on Friday 22nd March with any adjustments to teams by bounce down Thursday 28th March.  Players from Crows, Bombers, Dockers and Eagles will be set and can not be interchanged. For Rd 5 and 14 Teams playing on Thursday night will be locked but you have till bounce down Friday to change if required,

kilbluff1985

Oh god was worried you would do that to I don't like points on top of players scores personally

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on March 16, 2013, 02:14:12 PM
Teams can now be lodged in this thread - Rules have been restated here following voting as well.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70309.msg1023112.html#msg1023112

have also decided to assist me to give 20 Bonus points each week to teams updated with scores prior to midnight on the day of final match.

might want to clarify this Ringo.

In AXVS I am banning any modifying of a team post after lockout. ( poeple could change players) unlikely but possible - so no modifying your team lodgement post after lockout.

So with this updating our team lodgement posts in the thread with scores, do we MODIFY the post , post again? or quote our team post - so it is a new post?

and the deal is post the players scores for you in the same thread by midnight on the day of the last game = +20 points?

Ringo

Just to clarify as Colli has asked explained in more detail in the thread but will also clarify here.

Rounds 1, 5 and 14 will have 2 lock outs The first one will be at Bounce in the first game of the Round and the 2nd at Bounce in the next game of the round

For Round 1 1st Lockout will be bounce of Crows Essendon Friday 22nd March and 2nd Lockout bounce of Carlton Richmond Game 28th March.  Players from Crows, Bombers, Dockers and Eagles are locked at first lockout and can not be changed at 2nd lock out.
For Round 5 1st Lockout will be at Bounce Bombers Pies Games 25th April and 2nd Lockout bounce of Tigers Dockers game 26th April.  Bombers/Pies players will be locked at Lockout 1.
For Round 14 1st Lockout will be at Bounce Eagles Bombers game 27th June and 2nd Lockout bounce of Swans Blues Games 28th June with Eagles and Bombers players locked at 1st lockout.
Captains and Vice Captains are required to be named before Ist Lock out and can not be changed.

When modifying teams in Partial lock outs you will be required to advise changes,

Regarding the 20 Bonus points it will apply if you modify your team lodgement with scores for the round.  Any cheating will involve a reprimand.  Bear in mind I have powers as moderator.

BB67th

Are we just going to use the one thread for team listing all year? If so do you want us not to post anything else in them to not clutter it up for you?

Ringo

Will be starting a separate thread each week.  Just for ease of monitoring.

Fletch74

Just realised my team is in disarray with injuries...

Sandilands, Simpson, Dempster, Hodge, Masten, Rosa, Salter... ???

Capper

Quote from: Fletch74 on March 19, 2013, 04:29:11 PM
Just realised my team is in disarray with injuries...

Sandilands, Simpson, Dempster, Hodge, Masten, Rosa, Salter... ???
so is mine

Suckling has been placed on the LTI list and James Magner has been elevated but i also have Nick Riewoldt, Kurt Tippett, Mitch Clark, Nathan Bock, Rhys Stanley all under injury clouds or suspended

kilbluff1985

just Kerr and Didak for me hoping Rioli is right

BB67th

Hey guys, had an idea. If people want to work out their scores each week easily, just make a Sportal team with your best XV in it and get their scores as games finish. This would make it easier for everyone to get scores and easier for you to get the 20 points bonus. Also, I'm sure it doesn't really matter that you have a second team because you don't really have a chance of winning any prizes.

Justin Bieber

Ringo, how does this 20 point bonus work? Work out your score before sunday night? What about monday games?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: whatlez on March 21, 2013, 11:19:06 AM
Ringo, how does this 20 point bonus work? Work out your score before sunday night? What about monday games?

then those weeks it will be Monday night ::)

Ringo

To clarify the 20 points.

At the moment the rule is Scores updated in the Lodgement thread by midnight on the day of final game of Round eg Round 1 will be midnight Monday night,

Have had a couple of PM's from some people who due to commitments can not meet the deadline so thinking of making it 10:00am day after,  Reason for this is wanting to be fair to all.   Please post thoughts on this or PM me.

Will mean weekly results will not be updated till afternoon will add to the suspense.