British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ringo on March 21, 2013, 11:36:46 AM
To clarify the 20 points.

At the moment the rule is Scores updated in the Lodgement thread by midnight on the day of final game of Round eg Round 1 will be midnight Monday night,

Have had a couple of PM's from some people who due to commitments can not meet the deadline so thinking of making it 10:00am day after,  Reason for this is wanting to be fair to all.   Please post thoughts on this or PM me.

Will mean weekly results will not be updated till afternoon will add to the suspense.
Where will we get the scores? I don't think Sportal show them until the round has updated.

Ringo

I am lead to believe that Sportal update after each match - Did not do last year so can not confirm.

Even if they only update after round you will still have time to update.

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

It is indeed game by game and now it is also live scoring. This is huge for Sportal.

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on March 23, 2013, 12:24:29 AM
It is indeed game by game and now it is also live scoring. This is huge for Sportal.
Oh really? Live scoring now? Awesome :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BB67th on March 23, 2013, 12:25:16 AM
Quote from: whatlez on March 23, 2013, 12:24:29 AM
Oh really? Live scoring now? Awesome :D
Well it was there as soon as the game finished. Maybe not live but immediately after the game.

Nails

Don't really want to make a sportal account... lame.

elephants

lol Nails. And for the record the email address 'bxv@bxv.com' is taken ;)

Nails

Anyone want to trade BXVs teams?

idk what PB and I were smoking when we drafted the Giants.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on March 24, 2013, 01:03:58 AM
Anyone want to trade BXVs teams?

idk what PB and I were smoking when we drafted the Giants.
Yeah it wasn't really funny that you got Leuy with first round pick. And if you quit.....

Ringo

Can we have some discussion on rising Criteria on Rising Star Nominations:

Do we follow the AFL Rules under 21 and played less than 10 games of AFL. eg Clay Beams would be eligible because he has only played 8 AFL games.

Do we start our own rules and make it debut players under 21 this year.

Or do we change the award from Rising Star to Best inaugural year performance. Realise this brings in some mature age players.

Just throwing it out there for discussion prior to sending out with vote for new coach of the Hoods

Justin Bieber

I like the idea of our own rules hhaa. But the normal way is probably the best.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on March 31, 2013, 03:54:55 PM
Can we have some discussion on rising Criteria on Rising Star Nominations:

Do we follow the AFL Rules under 21 and played less than 10 games of AFL. eg Clay Beams would be eligible because he has only played 8 AFL games.

Do we start our own rules and make it debut players under 21 this year.

Or do we change the award from Rising Star to Best inaugural year performance. Realise this brings in some mature age players.

Just throwing it out there for discussion prior to sending out with vote for new coach of the Hoods

Usually use this website:

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_rising_stars_round_performances

For my rising star stats Ringo (may have to look up sportal stats).

World rules is highest scoring player eligible under AFL rules that actually played that week :)

AFEV

Made this logo for BXV Ringo. Don't need to use it - got bored.
(If you click that link and zoom in you'll get a nice large image :)))

Ringo

Thank You Sid

Will use it on some updates especially the Table - Better than the Union Jack.