British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

wish i want such a noob to the competition or i'd be happy to help at as i am on all the time

i thought the only thing left to do was the rookie draft lol

kilbluff1985

i know the draft is over but thought i'd save somebody sometime these players not been crossed off yet figured they will need to be by the next draft and i was bored lol

S Menagola - Freo
Matt Jones - Melb
Max Duffy - Freo
Kaiden Brand - Hawks
Tim Sumner - GC
Daniel Currie - NM
Adam Carter - WC
Michael Close - Bris
Josh Prudden - WB
Darren GlasS - WC
Niall McKeever - Bris

Ringo

Quote from: Ringo on December 04, 2012, 03:18:24 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence and I will do what I can to assist but I have some personal issues at the moment which may mean being absent for a day every now and then for the next couple of months.
MTTY can assist you over this period. Not sure whether we want a draft before draft as we now only have a week and do not think it is viable my opinion.  Would suggest we start draft on 12th December (11th December after PSD completed if person with 1st pick available)  with only 4 rounds and compensation picks should get through in a week and we start 2nd trade period on completion.

Do not think we have voted/agreed on compensation picks for de listed players at this stage.  Happy to be proved wrong though. Know it is in thread discussion but did not see where we agreed or voted, on the compensation proposals.

kilbluff1985

yeah i read that mostly jargon to me only been playing the game bit over a week lol well not Jargon but i don't understand whats different from the PSD to the draft we just finished

Torpedo10

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 04, 2012, 06:20:03 PM
i know the draft is over but thought i'd save somebody sometime these players not been crossed off yet figured they will need to be by the next draft and i was bored lol

S Menagola - Freo
Matt Jones - Melb
Max Duffy - Freo
Kaiden Brand - Hawks
Tim Sumner - GC
Daniel Currie - NM
Adam Carter - WC
Michael Close - Bris
Josh Prudden - WB
Darren GlasS - WC
Niall McKeever - Bris
I picked up Prudden and Nails picked up Close?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 04, 2012, 09:34:47 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 04, 2012, 06:20:03 PM

S Menagola - Freo
Matt Jones - Melb
Max Duffy - Freo
Kaiden Brand - Hawks
Tim Sumner - GC
Daniel Currie - NM
Adam Carter - WC
Michael Close - Bris
Josh Prudden - WB
Darren GlasS - WC
Niall McKeever - Bris
I picked up Prudden and Nails picked up Close?

not sure i get your point?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on December 04, 2012, 12:19:19 PM
:o Spinks a top bloke hope he gets better soon!!!

I'll run it haha, Nah hopefully MTTY or Ringo will as where coming into the rookie draft + 2nd trade period opens and maybe a trade period between now and rookie draft so busy times for admin! need someone who knows what there doing

why haha and nah pickers?

you are on a lot and seem a switched on guy. We need someone to step up in Spinkings absence, I would not be opposed to anyone willing to put in the work to be given the responsibility.

Ringo has a lot on and while he is willing to and always does help a lot he can't do everything or be on all the time, so a stand in administrator is still required.

MTTY is also great but also stated he cant be on as much as he used to be and we don't want to pressure people who have stepped back a little to over commit themselves again.

but we DO need to arrange someone with the rookie draft and following trade period fast approaching.

kilbluff1985

if somebody could tell me exactly what i needed to do and when i have the time to do it but yeah as i have said i just not been doing this long enough to know :-X

picker_man

Yes we do need to find an Administrator ASAP!! and one of us who's not 100% keen may have to step up whilst spink is away as agree we cant always really on a certain few to do the work but im not the administrator type :-\ haha. Actually not sure if there is a type but putting list together and running drafts all whilst making sure i obide by the rules let alone others, just doesnt excite me lol, happy to put my hand up to help though :)

You just got the job KB 8) haha.

kilbluff1985

um think we should talk about my hourly rate and what model i want my company car to be first

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on December 06, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 04, 2012, 12:19:19 PM
:o Spinks a top bloke hope he gets better soon!!!

I'll run it haha, Nah hopefully MTTY or Ringo will as where coming into the rookie draft + 2nd trade period opens and maybe a trade period between now and rookie draft so busy times for admin! need someone who knows what there doing

why haha and nah pickers?

you are on a lot and seem a switched on guy. We need someone to step up in Spinkings absence, I would not be opposed to anyone willing to put in the work to be given the responsibility.

Ringo has a lot on and while he is willing to and always does help a lot he can't do everything or be on all the time, so a stand in administrator is still required.

MTTY is also great but also stated he cant be on as much as he used to be and we don't want to pressure people who have stepped back a little to over commit themselves again.

but we DO need to arrange someone with the rookie draft and following trade period fast approaching.
Am happy to look after the rookie draft have posted picks in the Rookie Draft thread and will keep an eye on that. If anyone can locate a definitive list of players not yet picked up by a British Team would be happy.  I have posted what I know in the Rookie Draft Thread.
Will do what I can with the comp but do have some personal issues going on which may or may not effect my availability.

Check out the last few posts in this thread for the rookie draft and feel free to comment on the rookie draft.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68840.15.html

picker_man

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 06, 2012, 09:35:36 PM
um think we should talk about my hourly rate and what model i want my company car to be first

dont have time get to work :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: picker_man on December 06, 2012, 09:44:10 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 06, 2012, 09:35:36 PM

dont have time get to work :P

picker_man