British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Justin Bieber

flower Torp has gone to bed. Bad luck pickers...

picker_man

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on August 29, 2012, 11:27:07 PM
flower Torp has gone to bed. Bad luck pickers...
ffs lez stop making that "joke", it's really not funny anymore. Torp is like everyone else on here, he enjoys his footy. Just let it be, who cares how old he is. ::)

Justin Bieber

It was a joke, but I was also just giving pickers the heads up so he doesn't expect to pick until tomorrow ::)

PowerBug

But you say it all the time it's annoying, and not funny...... Leave Torp alone.

Justin Bieber

Me and torp are friends. Hence joining my coaching panel in Asian and picked his own title at the club :)

Colliwobblers

well i can't pick tonight, i got too much preperations to do, I have a job interview at Carloton FC tomorrow   :o

Nails

Actually, PB and I had discussed players and had one selected, ready to pick... Clearly he forgot ::)

sucks we're stuck in the fast end of the draft, if we were up the other half the next pick wouldn't be taken yet :X

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 29, 2012, 11:48:57 PM
well i can't pick tonight, i got too much preperations to do, I have a job interview at Carloton FC tomorrow   :o
Really doing what?

Replacing Ratts?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on August 29, 2012, 11:58:12 PM
Really doing what?

Replacing Ratts?

Yeah I had a great season coaching the North Lakes EEls U8 Blue this season, who knows, Malthouse can't be that much more qualified than me....

Just imagine the first Carlton Vs Collingwood game next season if Malthouse is coaching them. As if the rivalry needed any more fuel.

Me personally I reckon the Blues will be CRAZY good under Malthouse.

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 30, 2012, 12:03:47 AM
Quote from: Noz on August 29, 2012, 11:58:12 PM
Really doing what?

Replacing Ratts?

Yeah I had a great season coaching the North Lakes EEls U8 Blue this season, who knows, Malthouse can't be that much more qualified than me....

Just imagine the first Carlton Vs Collingwood game next season if Malthouse is coaching them. As if the rivalry needed any more fuel.

Me personally I reckon the Blues will be CRAZY good under Malthouse.

Mark my words if Malthouse does coach Carlton next year, Bryce Gibbs will push for AA.

Colliwobblers

Good call.

The problem with Coaching at Carlton is the same as the attraction to coach at Carlton.

The list is so damn good it DEMANDS success!

Ample key fwds, 3 solid rucks, key defenders and running defenders, elite midfield, crumbing fwds, plenty of speeeed

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 30, 2012, 12:13:55 AM
Good call.

The problem with Coaching at Carlton is the same as the attraction to coach at Carlton.

The list is so damn good it DEMANDS success!

Ample key fwds, 3 solid rucks, key defenders and running defenders, elite midfield, crumbing fwds, plenty of speeeed

And the problem with their list. Key forwards and defenders aren't top 4 quality.

Noz

Take Luke Mitchell and Levi Casbault (both men already drafted) surprised they haven't played together yet, You can build a strong forward line around them two.