British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

haha gotta love whatlez ;D

i would agree with cw if it was the 4th or 5th round, or if you couldn't get online or something else BUT this is the 1st round and the 1st thing you should of done when you signed up to this comp, so yes even before the draft order came out is research which players you would take with 1st pick so you can build your team from there. Ok when the draft order comes out it could change your plans BUT you have 1st pick it couldnt really change anything.

Even though my point is there aint any real reason you shouldnt be ready to go its going to be another great comp and im looking forward to it, i'll be patient now 2 :)

* PB Hitler was always ready to go.....i read somewere, someone calling you hitler i think  :-\ hahah

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 01:03:48 AM
Quote from: picker_man on August 25, 2012, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 12:49:50 AM
Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 12:39:28 AM
Shh Pb. lol.
To add to that, i also remember this:

Worlds took 10 replies for Pick 1
Euros took 15
British 25
Asian......... nearly 200 and still no post. (I may or may not be responsible for this)

if only you spent as much time looking at players stats for sportsbet comp as you have on those stats, this might not be occuring  :P
I think you'll find that the draft order wasn't even organised until 50 picks into that thread, so no it actually isn't our fault pickers ;)

We have it narrowed down to about 3 players i think.
Tambling, Blease and Leuenberger :P

BB67th

Hopefully he will get a few more games with the Suns next year and get off the rookie list. Andrew McQualter.

Ringo

Guys I will email Whatlez with some picks for me.  I have a weekend conference so will be only on periodically so if all 4 picks are taken by the time of my second pick you may have to wait till late tonight for my second pick.  Apologies.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BB67th on August 25, 2012, 07:56:01 AM
Hopefully he will get a few more games with the Suns next year and get off the rookie list. Andrew McQualter.

Nup, pretty much retired.

Hawka

should play next year
Chad Cornes

JBs-Hawks

Noz

Not at home so can't see my list but I know this guy was on it, Father/Son selection could get opportunities next year.

Jed Bews

Nails

Justin Bieber

Ringo picks Sam Reid. I think the GWS one.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 07:05:49 PM
Ringo picks Sam Reid. I think the GWS one.

think he is the only one left and SUPER pick, 3 years already in him (not many games tho),  if he can cement a spot in the side he should become a great pick.

was near the top of my mid list.

Noz

Small chance to be a Mid/Def I reckon. If he were to cement a spot at the giants it would be of the half back line.

picker_man

Justin Bieber

Go big Daniel. I bet Nails wanted him next ;)

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 07:21:02 PM
Go big Daniel. I bet Nails wanted him next ;)

Don't even know who he is lol.