British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Thanks for digging that up Ringo..

291 pages worth of crap :o

Colliwobblers

your a champion ringo, MTTY should cheer you every time he sees you :) so should we all !

PowerBug

I had some really awesome stat before, i was typing it all up only to hit a button and close the tab. :( Basically it said how in the same timeframe British have drafted 4 more rounds than Worlds did, with an extra 1600 posts. And Euros was finished (25 rounds only) in just under 2 months, still slower than British pace.

Justin Bieber

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 12:39:28 AM
Shh Pb. lol.
To add to that, i also remember this:

Worlds took 10 replies for Pick 1
Euros took 15
British 25
Asian......... nearly 200 and still no post. (I may or may not be responsible for this)

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on August 25, 2012, 12:02:49 AM
Thanks for digging that up Ringo..

291 pages worth of crap :o

Only 88 for me ;)

picker_man

Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 12:49:50 AM
Shh Pb. lol.

Euros took 15
British 25
Asian......... nearly 200 and still no post. (I may or may not be responsible for this)

if only you spent as much time looking at players stats for sportsbet comp as you have on those stats, this might not be occuring  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: picker_man on August 25, 2012, 12:58:19 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 25, 2012, 12:49:50 AM
Shh Pb. lol.

Euros took 15
British 25

if only you spent as much time looking at players stats for sportsbet comp as you have on those stats, this might not be occuring  :P
I think you'll find that the draft order wasn't even organised until 50 picks into that thread, so no it actually isn't our fault pickers ;)

We have it narrowed down to about 3 players i think.

Colliwobblers

i fail to see the relevance of any of that.

picks happen when they happen, how many posts are posted between each pick is irrelevant, the pick still comes when the pick comes, no amount of posting or not posting changes when each pick comes....

::)

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 25, 2012, 01:05:20 AM
i fail to see the relevance of any of that.

picks happen when they happen, how many posts are posted between each pick is flowering irrelevant, the pick still comes when the pick comes, no amount of posting or not posting changes when each pick comes....

::)
Maybe the impatience of some of the managers in this competition compared to those in the other competition? :) The people that were involved in teh worlds draft, just accepted that people were over 24hrs, and went along with it. Cookie Monster was in that draft lol.

Compare it to this draft where every page there are complaints over the time between picks, thus the extra 1600 posts.

I'm not saying that the posts will speed things up....

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

PowerBug, don't let it get to you, We LOVE whatlez he provides banter and he has served to speed up drafting on many occasions, but in this draft and in the upcoming Asians draft, just don't let it get to you.

If you are doing the right thing and picking as soon as you are ready to pick when you are up then nobody can have a go at you.

I think this draft has gone pretty well, there have been periods of extreme slowness, but there have also been times when my pick came up so fast i wasn't ready for it.

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, as long as we are all still friends at the end of it all - IT'S A WIN :)

Nails

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 25, 2012, 01:18:00 AM
PowerBug, don't let it get to you, We LOVE whatlez he provides banter and he has served to speed up drafting on many occasions, but in this draft and in the upcoming Asians draft, just don't let it get to you.

If you are doing the right thing and picking as soon as you are ready to pick when you are up then nobody can have a go at you.

I think this draft has gone pretty well, there have been periods of extreme slowness, but there have also been times when my pick came up so fast i wasn't ready for it.

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, as long as we are all still friends at the end of it all - IT'S A WIN :)

Not possible if you still barrack for Collingwood.

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Ah well, it was worth a shot, i do understand your envy and hatred for the 15 FIFTEEN time premiers,

It's US AGAINST THEM !