British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on August 23, 2012, 12:05:56 AM
Let's finish this! We want Asians to start ASAP :)

Can we try and do like a whole round in one night?

Maybe tomorrow? Four tabs required - Hawka's live chat, FF live chat, Facebook and British Draft Thread

Colliwobblers

can someone or multiple someones PM me when my pick is up in British draft, I don't want to hold anyone up, I'm working ling days this week, but more importantly i have a mountain of work to do posting and modifying threads for the Asians.

Still need to put everyones name next to all 736 picks over the three drafts  ??? so i might be online but i will also most likely be busy.

Spite

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 12:14:05 AM
can someone or multiple someones PM me when my pick is up in British draft, I don't want to hold anyone up, I'm working ling days this week, but more importantly i have a mountain of work to do posting and modifying threads for the Asians.

Still need to put everyones name next to all 736 picks over the three drafts  ??? so i might be online but i will also most likely be busy.

I PM'ed you last time it was your pick Colli! :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Spite on August 23, 2012, 01:14:43 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 23, 2012, 12:14:05 AM

I PM'ed you last time it was your pick Colli! :P

that was the time before my last pick :) and thanks i appreciated it , i stuffed the last one went to bed when it was my turn :(

Ringo

the English Breakers selects a player who is solid in Brisbanes back line and surprised he is still available this late stage in the draft. Plays every game so will be handy back up though not large scorer because of position welcome Joel Patfull

Justin Bieber

Pickers hasn't been on since Monday...

If he's not on this Arvo and Torp is ready I know one or two players he would actually like to get picked for him. :)

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on August 23, 2012, 06:57:50 AM
the English Breakers selects a player who is solid in Brisbanes back line and surprised he is still available this late stage in the draft. Plays every game so will be handy back up though not large scorer because of position welcome Joel Patfull

flower flower flower flower flower.

We were tossing up Patfull or Veszpremi first :'(

Justin Bieber

When I get home this Arvo at like 4-5 I'll see if Torp is ready. He better be ready cause there is 100% chance he won't pick this guy.

Then I will pick for pickers. I'm sure he will be fine with this and he did bring these two players up to me before.

But torp, make sure are ready  >:(

MTTY

Quote from: whatlez on August 23, 2012, 11:33:12 AM
When I get home this Arvo at like 4-5 I'll see if Torp is ready. He better be ready cause there is 100% chance he won't pick this guy.

Then I will pick for pickers. I'm sure he will be fine with this and he did bring these two players up to me before.

Sorry Lez, but i cant let you pick for pickers without having official permission from him. While i know your just trying to move the draft along, i would much rather wait for pickers to pick himself than to have him come online and not want that pick. Even worse would be if he didnt want that pick and Torp takes the player he did want. It would mess up the draft.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on August 23, 2012, 12:05:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 23, 2012, 11:33:12 AM

Sorry Lez, but i cant let you pick for pickers without having official permission from him. While i know your just trying to move the draft along, i would much rather wait for pickers to pick himself than to have him come online and not want that pick. Even worse would be if he didnt want that pick and Torp takes the player he did want. It would mess up the draft.

Ok that's fine, but he should be skipped essentially. It's not like it has been 24 hours he hasn't been online for 60+ so at this rate it doesn't after when he is skipped, since he might not be back for a long time  :-\. But yeah we have to wait until tomorrow morning. Meaning Torp won't pick till Friday Arvo. Then wait another 24 hours to skip him again...

Ringo

Quote from: Nails on August 23, 2012, 11:29:04 AM

One back on you Nails!!!! Hope my next Gem not taken in the next 4 either.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on August 23, 2012, 12:26:21 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 23, 2012, 11:29:04 AM

One back on you Nails!!!! Hope my next Gem not taken in the next 4 either.
:'( :'( :'(

Justin Bieber

So is that what we doing MTTY?

Pickers get skipped tomorrow. Torp picks tomorrow arvo. Wait another 24 hours for pickers to get skipped again? I like Pickers, but is stupid IMO, one person in between and you wait 48 hours.

In saying that, I hope pickers comes on soon and none of this will happen.

Fletch74

Quote from: whatlez on August 23, 2012, 05:30:43 PM
So is that what we doing MTTY?

Pickers get skipped tomorrow. Torp picks tomorrow arvo. Wait another 24 hours for pickers to get skipped again? I like Pickers, but is stupid IMO, one person in between and you wait 48 hours.

In saying that, I hope pickers comes on soon and none of this will happen.
We have a lifetime to get these picks done, so don't stress Whatlez ::)

Who knows what may have happened in his life. You have to give the guy a chance.

Justin Bieber

He did move into a new house, but the internet was fine. Maybe something happened to his internet or something...   :-X

I am just concerned on Asians and he a part of Asians...  :-X