British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

I backed this SPUD in at the start of the season and it cost me in DT and SC, I'll back him in again hopefuly he can get a game in the crows forward line next season and hold his spot

Tom T Lynch

sorry i was working on the asians draft thread had no PM lucky i checked in, picks went fast gents

Justin Bieber

Tommy Lynch other. Nice pick if he gets games... :X

Colliwobblers

yeah pick 13 in 2008 couldnt get a game at the saints and now adelaide can't give him a game either.

maybe if tippet goes he will get more of a run, still a high half fwd / wing , not a key fwd so doubt that would help :)

Ringo

Had him on my list Collie too. Much the same reason as you thinking he will break into Crows lineup next year.

Boomz

MTTY

bomberboy0618

Quote from: whatlez on August 13, 2012, 07:48:44 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 13, 2012, 07:47:16 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 13, 2012, 07:46:26 PM
Yeah you guys are good. The other guys are spuds ::)

bit harsh on BB and I

Only referring to one group and I don't see you co-coaches same with cw and fisher.
That's a bit harsh on me!

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 13, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
I backed this SPUD in at the start of the season and it cost me in DT and SC, I'll back him in again hopefuly he can get a game in the crows forward line next season and hold his spot

Tom T Lynch

sorry i was working on the asians draft thread had no PM lucky i checked in, picks went fast gents
Was between him or Johnston for my pick choose Johnstone because I thought he would secure a spot in there best 22 before Lynch still a good pick.

Justin Bieber

I'm not seeing PMs anymore... Soo...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ringo on August 13, 2012, 09:09:43 PM
Had him on my list Collie too. Much the same reason as you thinking he will break into Crows lineup next year.
especially if Tippo goes

elephants

PowerBug

fyi, Nails and i have our next 2 picks ready. ::) With back-ups too.

Nails

To be fair to PB, it was my fault we took soo long, I was questioning who we already both agreed on and wasn't wanting to pick until we could reach common ground.

Nails

Capper