British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I am more concerned about the asian competition. If draft takes too long and the interest seems to be fading.

The whole asian draft needs to be completed by EOS or it will collide with the nat.

Ill be happy to pull out of this comp if no one enjoys my eagerness to push this draft to be more enjoyable.

Ringo

I enjoy your eagerness Whatlez to push but perhaps can be done with a little more sensitively to coaches circumstances. So in saying that no need for your to pull out as the banter is good.
My biggest gripe with the draft and will be an issue with Asians as well is having co coaches which seems to make the decisions take longer. Maybe need to stipulate a time limit here.
Do not know what else we can do because even if we had the 24 hour rule in existence since the start no one would have been yet excluded.
Do not like a 2 hr limit on line as in my case I usually stay logged in all the time when at home but not necessarily at my PC.

Spinking

The Falcons select:

Sam Lonergan

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on August 13, 2012, 12:07:28 PM
I enjoy your eagerness Whatlez to push but perhaps can be done with a little more sensitively to coaches circumstances. So in saying that no need for your to pull out as the banter is good.
My biggest gripe with the draft and will be an issue with Asians as well is having co coaches which seems to make the decisions take longer. Maybe need to stipulate a time limit here.
Do not know what else we can do because even if we had the 24 hour rule in existence since the start no one would have been yet excluded.
Do not like a 2 hr limit on line as in my case I usually stay logged in all the time when at home but not necessarily at my PC.

24 hours a rule, with a 2 hour limit if you're online, worked really well in the Worlds. Remembering that Ringo that fanfooty only registers you as 'online' if you've actually clicked on the page/posted in the last 5 minutes.

Of course, it has to be within reason. Like if you make a pick, and the next person goes off line in the next 2 minutes, it's safe to say he didn't realise

Ringo

Thanks Oss  for the clarification which I did not know.  In that case a 24 hour rule with a 2hr on line limit is fair.

@ spinking nice choice an another from my list bites the dust.

Holz

Will Pick another might roo and that should be our forward line complete.

Lachlan Hansen

Nails

Moved to mum's. MY bedroom is in the car.

Ringo

Nice pick Hiolz - Interesting to see if he will retain a f/b DPP.  Can cross another one of my list.

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on August 13, 2012, 05:50:40 PM
Nice pick Hiolz - Interesting to see if he will retain a f/b DPP.  Can cross another one of my list.

no chance, will be a pure forward only.

Having tarrant and hansen im sure one will turn into a great player.

Ringo

Quote from: Nails on August 13, 2012, 05:16:33 PM
Moved to mum's. MY bedroom is in the car.
Trust it all gets sorted for you soon Nails.

Spite

Just logged on, reading whats happened but I noticed that holz took our pick :( shouldn't be too long now :)

Spite

To add to our list of annoying players (well, to partner balla), the hedgehogs select

Jake King

PM me if he is gone already :/

Ringo

Not yet picked spite so over to Whatlez for his pick.

Ringo

Updated Picks sine last front page update
(Round 27 cont)
473. Boomz - Alipate Carlile Boomz
474. Colliwobblers - Lucas Cook
475. whatlez -  Stephen MilneColliwobblers
476. Elephants/Spite - Sam Frost
477. Holzman/bomberboy0618 - Ryan Lester
478. Spinking -  Nick Suban
479. BB67th -  David Rodan
480. Hawka -  Alex Woodward
481. JBs-Hawks - Andrew Phillips