British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Mate when you bash through a pack and collect the ball there isn't much you can do but throw it on the boot before you are marooned in this game. Half the players throw it on the boot in contested situations these days.

MTTY

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on August 12, 2012, 12:36:23 AM
We both win PB, both opinions are valid...  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1W4GACDfSA

^^^

That is class though i must say.
Watch from 54 seconds and you'll see why i made my comment. The other stuff is pretty solid, but the two from the 54 second mark. :)

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 12:44:01 AM

^^^

Watch from 54 seconds and you'll see why i made my comment. The other stuff is pretty solid, but the two from the 54 second mark. :)

Yeah i definitely see what you mean. I think the difference between that and players that just get the cheap ball and uncontested is that Danger is either coming out of or is in a pack so he has to just get rid of it (so more contested) than say Stanton at times.

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on August 12, 2012, 12:48:21 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 12:44:01 AM

^^^

Yeah i definitely see what you mean. I think the difference between that and players that just get the cheap ball and uncontested is that Danger is either coming out of or is in a pack so he has to just get rid of it (so more contested) than say Stanton at times.
omg don't get me started on Stanton..... I'll say i don't like the way he has his socks up but no more haha, coz i'll get banned. (When i make a return to footy ima play with my socks up too, and be a uncontested slut like him)

Scrads

Seriously PB sit down and watch tonights or any game and count how many blind hack-kick forwards you see. The press/zone forward of and at the ball these days makes finding and hitting targets very hard.

JBs-Hawks

PB just has his port goggles on. Danger is a gun.

Capper

Justin Bieber

It's been 24 hours... But we are not skipping pickers. Torp you have done this many times so be consistent and don't be a hypocrit. You don't know what has appended to my man ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: whatlez on August 12, 2012, 07:47:57 AM
It's been 24 hours... But we are not skipping pickers. Torp you have done this many times so be consistent and don't be a hypocrit. You don't know what has appended to my man ::)
lez, you got 1000 boos! I didn't give you 1 of them in the last 100.  :(

Justin Bieber

Ok pickers JUST messaged me.

4 on his list.

Paul Seedsman.

Ringo

Quote from: whatlez on August 12, 2012, 12:21:02 PM
Ok pickers JUST messaged me.

4 on his list.

Paul Seedsman.
Nearly got to me with this one.  Nice Pick there

Justin Bieber

We are delayed cause thats who Torp wanted.

Torpedo10

ok I'll take Aaron Hallfrom GC and Andrew McInnes from the Blues. Both solid picks for the Magic.  :)

Justin Bieber