British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

He's got a goal in every game this year, sidey and beams got it this year they like giving it to up and coming goal kicking mids

Colliwobblers

next season he will be a 2nd year player drafted in 2008......

potential is there but i won't be getting on :)

elephants

Beams is fast becoming an elite player of the afl.

MTTY

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 11, 2012, 11:39:36 PM
next season he will be a 2nd year player drafted in 2008......

potential is there but i won't be getting on :)
He played in 2011.... albeit only 5 games.

Colliwobblers

PowerBug

Dangerfield is a hack though. Does what Swan does, sits behind the play, gets the cheap ball and hacks it to half forward. Occassionally runs for 20m beforehand. ::) Overrated player imo, gun fantasy scorer though.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2012, 11:55:13 PM
Dangerfield is a hack though. Does what Swan does, sits behind the play, gets the cheap ball and hacks it to half forward. Occassionally runs for 20m beforehand. ::) Overrated player imo, gun fantasy scorer though.

This is amongst the most ridiculous statements you have ever made.

Swan wins games for the Pies - REGULARLY

Dangerfield has won several games for the Crows this season, including this weeks.

It is a rare player that can turn it on have an impact on the contest to an extent where they turn the tide of battle

To call 2 of these such players "hacks" is um well, your perogative I guess, but I disagree most definately.

Not to say dangerfield is in Swans league but for the job he has done at the crows this season he is certainly moving in the right direction. He simply dominated the game, thompson was well held, dangerfield was off the leash and destroyed the fremantle midfield, not to mention booting several goals 2 from inside the centre square on the fast break from a clearance HE won.

Gun becoming rapidly

Scrads

PB = ultimate troll ?

Dangerfield is an absolute gun. Contests the hard ball with most of his possessions, hardly a behind the ball 'hack'.

Not to mention Swan probably has the best endurance running power in the game.

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2012, 11:55:13 PM

I know someone by the name of Marc Murphy that would disagree.  ;D

PowerBug

watch him play and see how many of those kicks he does, where they are just slammed on the boot. Swan does the same, just watch

I'm not saying they are 'bad' players, coz they clearly can get the ball, so must be doing something right, but they are not a player i would go to a footy match to watch play. I would go watch Pendlebury, Stevie J, Cotchin however.

elephants

Having Danger in euros is so great ;D

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 12:28:35 AM
watch him play and see how many of those kicks he does, where they are just slammed on the boot. Swan does the same, just watch

I'm not saying they are 'bad' players, coz they clearly can get the ball, so must be doing something right, but they are not a player i would go to a footy match to watch play. I would go watch Pendlebury, Stevie J, Cotchin however.

Cotchin does the exact same thing though. Great contested player and does those little quick kicks forward. Dangerfield and Cotchin play the exact same way. 21 contested possessions for Danger today....

PowerBug

Quote from: MTTY on August 12, 2012, 12:31:12 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 12:28:35 AM

Cotchin does the exact same thing though. Great contested player and does those little quick kicks forward. Dangerfield and Cotchin play the exact same way. 21 contested possessions for Danger today....
ok, you win. :(

Who is picking now? :-\

MTTY

We both win PB, both opinions are valid...  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1W4GACDfSA

^^^

That is class though i must say.