British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Whoops. Deleted. Can you too Holz?

Too eager to get to bed...

Spite

Correct, it is BB's pick.

If holz changes his quote, and Spinking changes his post, BB won't ever know who it was and then spinking can select him again :)

elephants

Haha Spite, looks like you're lurking ready to take our pick.

I'll let you have him ;)

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 08, 2012, 12:58:55 AM

I'll let you have him ;)

Nah man, procrastinating uni work until that point where you are too tired to do any more for the night so you give up! I'm off to bed, these 2am olympic watching nights are killing me!

elephants

Quote from: Spite on August 08, 2012, 01:03:54 AM
Quote from: elephants on August 08, 2012, 12:58:55 AM

I'll let you have him ;)

Nah man, procrastinating uni work until that point where you are too tired to do any more for the night so you give up! I'm off to bed, these 2am olympic watching nights are killing me!

Hahaha fair enough :P

Justin Bieber

I won't be on for about 7 hours... So excuse if it's my pick...

BB67th

Spinking

Steven Salopek for the Falcons.

BB67th

Quote from: Spinking on August 08, 2012, 09:08:08 AM
Steven Salopek for the Falcons.
oooooo good pick, completely forgot about him.

Noz

Won't be at Port next year probably won't even be playing AFL.

Ringo

Guys to bring you up to date we are currently in Round 26 of selections so when Fletch picks we will have 13 rounds to go to complete our 39.
Some nice picks overnight and on my list. As I have only three names left on my list now some more research needed prior to my next picks.

Justin Bieber

I know holz's pick... not sure whether i should pick for him...

Scrads

It's a bit of a joke you guys are picking 39 players (if true). AFL senior lists are only 38 players so automatically even if you pick all the senior list players you will still need to pick some rookie listed players too. A fair few players getting picked over the next 13 round are going to he delisted/retired anyway. This comp only needs 15 players to field a team, you have the national draft players and rookie draft players coming why do you need such an excess of players ?

ossie85

Quote from: Scrads on August 08, 2012, 12:12:53 PM
It's a bit of a joke you guys are picking 39 players (if true). AFL senior lists are only 38 players so automatically even if you pick all the senior list players you will still need to pick some rookie listed players too. A fair few players getting picked over the next 13 round are going to he delisted/retired anyway. This comp only needs 15 players to field a team, you have the national draft players and rookie draft players coming why do you need such an excess of players ?

It's harder than you think. In the World's we drafted EVERYBODY (38 senior, 4 national, 4 rookie/preseason) = 46 players.

Still during the year some teams struggled to fill a team, and definitely weren't able to fill everyone in position.

You have to remember that if you draft everybody (46 players each) on average only 22 will actually play each week. Of which you need to pick 15 from.

Scrads

Why draft now all the people who won't even be on a list next year ? Surely it could wait until lists are finalised for 2013 so you can only draft people who are at least certain to be on a list. Even if it is the form of a PSD or something.