British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Boomz

picker_man

after those two picks guess i spoke to soon :-\ haha jks!

PowerBug

Quote from: picker_man on August 06, 2012, 07:28:24 PM
Anyone else noticed half the teams in the other 2 15's comps look shower! wish i was invloved in those drafts ::)
I think you'll find one of two things is the case.
a) the scoring system is higher in this, so players averaging 70 aren't as great as they seem
b) the games haven't started yet, and in the other comps no team is at full-strength every week. So this shouldn't be much different, with teams not scoring their full potential.

I disagree with you entirely.

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on August 06, 2012, 07:28:24 PM
Anyone else noticed half the teams in the other 2 15's comps look shower! wish i was invloved in those drafts ::)

Good drafting boys looks a tough comp so far ;D

I would say there are weaker teams in this comp. If you look at some of the bottom teams in the euro they actaully have strong squads.

Colliwobblers

OK time for the hidden gems.....

Hidden Gem #1 = Jobe Watson.... no not him, his cousin Sebastian Ross. 2011 pick 25. one for the future ?

Quote'New Pendles', recruit Sebastian Ross, delights St Kilda coach Scott Watters

DURING his time as an assistant coach at Collingwood, Scott Watters worked closely with Scott Pendlebury and knows comparisons to the Norm Smith medallist should not be made lightly.

But the new St Kilda coach did not hold back in his praise for Sebastian Ross, who the Saints picked up with selection No.25 in the draft.

"There's not too many Scott Pendleburys around, and I'm a huge fan of the way he plays his footy," Watters said.

"But I've seen elements of him in his (Ross's) game.

"He's a left-footer, really composed, creates terrific space for himself where a lot of other players would be panicked, so he's just got a really cool head. It's a big comparison, I know, but he's got plenty of talent."

Justin Bieber

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on August 06, 2012, 09:28:26 PM
Dennis Armfield.

Interesting pick right there.

Pick coming up shortly :)

Justin Bieber

Youngish and should fwd or mid/fwd.

Spite

After busting out a ton last week, the HedgeHogs will select a big bodied youngster.

Luke Tapscott

Justin Bieber

elephants

The next Beau Waters is Tapscott! Stoked with that pick!

Score! Another name to add to my owned-in-euros-and-english list ;D

BB67th

Quote from: Spite on August 06, 2012, 09:34:54 PM
After busting out a ton last week, the HedgeHogs will select a big bodied youngster.

Luke Tapscott
Damn it I wanted him!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2012, 09:38:03 PM

I got plenty, but I want some of yours :P

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on August 06, 2012, 09:51:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 06, 2012, 09:38:03 PM

I got plenty, but I want some of yours :P
I have a owned in Worlds-Euros-English list. :P Sits at: Jordie McKenzie. Got a few in 2 comps though, this comp has been totally different drafting strategies though.