British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Nice one colli, was considering grabbing him :)

Justin Bieber

Why does everyone pick the dud GC players!

JBs-Hawks

Gorringe one of my favourite players we will have to talk colli

Colliwobblers

Gorringe was a first round pick, he is a ruck so he will do nothing for another 4 years at least just like a tall fwd or key defender, Majak Daw will see more game time than him and sooner, but maybe a solid pick for the wolves for the 217 season?

who knows....

pretty much that time of the draft, rooks that may or may not fire, mid pricers, and gun fossils we overlooked earlier :)

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 05, 2012, 01:59:08 PM
Gorringe was a first round pick, he is a ruck so he will do nothing for another 4 years at least just like a tall fwd or key defender, Majak Daw will see more game time than him and sooner, but maybe a solid pick for the wolves for the 217 season?

who knows....

pretty much that time of the draft, rooks that may or may not fire, mid pricers, and gun fossils we overlooked earlier :)

Wow? Expecting the comp to last another 217 season? ;)

Colliwobblers

Edit 2017 :)

maybe earlier if he gets traded or hickey goes down, think hickey is in line for #2 spot next season

Boomz

MTTY

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Didn't play good in the foxtel cup final.

Justin Bieber

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tabs on August 05, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 05, 2012, 06:57:26 PM
Are you going to  pick ???
I left a reply saying that I wont be on till tonigjt.
I gave my picks to ossie but if he is not on my next 2 picks are Darren jolly and _______ in that order

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on August 05, 2012, 07:36:21 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 05, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on August 05, 2012, 06:57:26 PM
Are you going to  pick ???
I left a reply saying that I wont be on till tonigjt.
I gave my picks to ossie but if he is not on my next 2 picks are Darren jolly and _______ in that order
So tabs is going for _______ hey....... Well that's going to change my plans a bit.

monstrum