British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 03, 2012, 09:30:20 AM
JB and I pick a guy whos been struggling this year but is dubbed the future at Port Adelaide, and for good reason too. The Huddersfield Hawks welcome

John Butcher!
lol, he was on our list (well my list, then Nails told me averages like 30)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on August 03, 2012, 11:43:56 AM
The English Breakers welcome another young defender in Cale Morton

Nice pick in Blackie Hawka.  Only reason why I have not picked him is with Voss intimating he may be sub material next year possibly being subbed out in a number of games to prolong career.

Not spud Morton!!

picker_man

doing triple fist pumps at the moment i got this kid - another future gun for the crows to go with crouch

Mitch Grigg ;D

Justin Bieber

Pickers Torp is online, but you may be waiting another 4 hours ::)

picker_man

Quote from: whatlez on August 03, 2012, 04:45:31 PM
Pickers Torp is online, but you may be waiting another 4 hours ::)

hahah! nah its alright torp's just waiting on Nos and i dnt have my next pick ready yet :-\

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: picker_man on August 03, 2012, 04:40:46 PM
doing triple fist pumps at the moment i got this kid - another future gun for the crows to go with crouch

Mitch Grigg ;D

Can't even make the norwood seniors atm :p

I do reckon he will be an absolute gun was hoping he would slip a lot further though.

picker_man

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on August 03, 2012, 05:15:26 PM

Mitch Grigg ;D

I do reckon he will be an absolute gun was hoping he would slip a lot further though.

I do my research so yeah am well aware of that, was quite surprised when i read it though.

In 2-3 yrs is when i need him to be a gun which i reckon there's no doubt he will be so was no way i was letting him slip when we're in round 25 or something already ::)

Torpedo10

Quote from: picker_man on August 03, 2012, 05:35:04 PM

Mitch Grigg ;D

I do my research so yeah am well aware of that, was quite surprised when i read it though.

In 2-3 yrs is when i need him to be a gun which i reckon there's no doubt he will be so was no way i was letting him slip when we're in round 25 or something already ::)
We are in round 23 about to go on 24. Nice guess pickers.

picker_man

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 03, 2012, 05:38:45 PM

Mitch Grigg ;D

We are in round 23 about to go on 24. Nice guess pickers.
haha thanks torp to much effort to check whilst in middle of post so i'll take 2 off ;D

Justin Bieber

Torpedo10

I'll take Josh Walker from the Cats. Next pick coming shortly.

Justin Bieber

I might pull out of this game. The draft is flowering annoying with Torp just sitting on chat for 4 hours and just doesn't pick ::)\

If this happens one more time. I'm out and I'm keeping Cotchin.

Torpedo10

I'll take Jake Batchelor from the Tigers. This was a long time coming but going with my gut this time and grabbing him. averaging 70. if he can cement his place in the team he'll be a Gun. at just 19 he should be in the 22 soon.  Everyone welcome Jake to the Magic.  :)

JBs-Hawks

Mitch Grigg ;D

Yea well if there wasnt a crows supporter in the draft he would have slipped for me :p

Justin Bieber

Are you serious? I told you to get Bachelor at 4:00pm... flower this draft.