British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: tabs on August 02, 2012, 02:23:30 PM
a player of the future

Jack Crisp
Nice Pick Tabs was on my radar but did not expect him to go this early.  19 year old who can play back or forawrd kick goals with strong overhead mark. Great Pick.

Nails

Quote from: Ringo on August 02, 2012, 02:50:41 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 02, 2012, 02:23:30 PM
a player of the future

Jack Crisp
Nice Pick Tabs was on my radar but did not expect him to go this early.  19 year old who can play back or forawrd kick goals with strong overhead mark. Great Pick.

Tasty Jack(s) Crisps. Not a bad pick :o

Justin Bieber

MTTY

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Ok it is cw. We wait tll 9pm... I have my pick ready :)

Colliwobblers

i am here already but had a PM from Fisher Saints, think i should let him make another pick I have been hogging our selections we will sort it out ASAP....

Colliwobblers

ok so my co-coach is mia again so i'll make a pick that may or may not pay off in a nicnatanui type way...

and no spelling police thats probably not the correct spelling, but this is,

Majak Daw

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 02, 2012, 08:50:10 PM
ok so my co-coach is mia again so i'll make a pick that may or may not pay off in a nicnatanui type way...

Majak Daw

not happy

elephants

To complete our triple-threat ruck departent we choose our third and final Port Adelaide ruckmen!! Welcome to the side...

Jarrad Redden!!

Justin Bieber

Whoops I deleted my post... but

Brad Mckenzie

elephants

Lol, that could have been awkward. Lucky it wasn't ;D

Justin Bieber

monstrum

Quote from: Holzman on August 02, 2012, 08:51:31 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 02, 2012, 08:50:10 PM

Majak Daw

not happy

do rookies have to be either promoted or delisted after being on the rookie list for 2 years?.. i briefly heard this the other day i'm not sure on the rule, but i'm interested also from a non fantasy point, this is majaks second yr on the rookie list..

Colliwobblers

think they can only be on it for 2 years then they have to be delisted or elevated.

i am hoping he is delisted and traded to a team that will avtually play him, but not much chance of that happening.

it's not his potential on the footy field that makes majak so valuable to a club...

it's his potential to draw crowds and memberships  ;)