Quote from: Scrads on July 26, 2012, 01:13:31 PM
Told you we should pick Kane Lucas whatlez  :P

Ave of 50 is pretty good ::)

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on July 26, 2012, 01:29:33 PM
Quote from: Scrads on July 26, 2012, 01:13:31 PM
Told you we should pick Kane Lucas whatlez  :P

Ave of 50 is pretty good ::)
Another pre season under his belt and learning from 2 great midfielders in Judd and Murphy he will improve to a 90ppg player a steal this late. Could also get a run along the half back line or half forward.

Torpedo10

for my 1st pick I'll take Jared Polec. My 2nd pick coming shortly.

monstrum

Torpedo10

With my 2nd pick I will take Jeremy Cameron. This young gun forward is bound be a Gun for the Magic for years to come.  :)

monstrum

The official english 15's drafting boat

Nails

Torpedo10

Quote from: monstrum on July 26, 2012, 06:17:55 PM

The official english 15's drafting boat
You can use boats, but the Magic have better ways of Transportation. Jeremy and Jared will arrive to Manchester in a matter of seconds as they board the Starship Enterprise.   :)

Scrads

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 26, 2012, 06:05:36 PM

Another one I told you to get whatlez :P

Ringo

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 26, 2012, 06:09:53 PM
With my 2nd pick I will take Jeremy Cameron. This young gun forward is bound be a Gun for the Magic for years to come.  :)
Both nice picks and as you know Cameron was on my radar as well. Polec is a good pick only issue is the number of times he is vested.  He seems to be a candidate for it more than most at Brisbane.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Scrads on July 26, 2012, 06:31:01 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 26, 2012, 06:05:36 PM

Another one I told you to get whatlez :P
There are trade opportunities. Cotchin for Polec?  ;)

Quote from: Ringo on July 26, 2012, 06:36:23 PM
Both nice picks and as you know Cameron was on my radar as well. Polec is a good pick only issue is the number of times he is vested.  He seems to be a candidate for it more than most at Brisbane.
Polec will grow out of the vest. also very likely for DPP next season. One of the reasons I jumped on Cameron was I knew that other teams were circling him. 

nostradamus

Quote from: Ringo on July 26, 2012, 06:36:23 PM

his vest situation at Brisbane reminds me a bit of Gaff at West Coast last season, it'll be interesting to see how he goes next season if he get a fair go from Vossy

picker_man

hope he is a defender next year :-\

Jamie MacMillan