British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 25, 2012, 05:25:42 PM
we can't seriously be getting extra picks for delisted players in the preseason and or national draft?

this meands like now, late in the draft instead of drafting an average player, i can just draft someone who is going to retire so i get an extra gun from the national draft?

can we sort this out now so i can start drafting retirees instead of low level spuds :) and therefore get more of the cream from the national draft instead?  ::)
This is why i posed the question. I think they shouldn't come from the National draft, only the Pre-season/Rookie Draft. :)

monstrum

Yeh ur spot on colli. Thats y it should just b a pick from the remaining spuds after the draft... Bit of discussion in the discussion thread atm ;)

Spinking

Sorry guys.  Didn't realise it was my pick.  Last few pages are a bit clogged up with debate and players names, so its really hard to know who's been picked lately.  Reckon the debate can go over to the discussion thread?

Anyhow:

The Falcons take

Matthew Stokes

monstrum

PowerBug

Ringo

My opinion for what it is worth that if any of our players are delisted we get compensatory picks at the conclusion of all drafts from players remaining after the Rookie/Pre Season Draft. 

BB67th

Really glad that this guy got through to my pick, injury riddled this season and last but will be back next year with a vengeance. The Leeches welcome Jason Winderlich to the club.

Spinking

Quote from: BB67th on July 25, 2012, 06:13:46 PM
Really glad that this guy got through to my pick, injury riddled this season and last but will be back next year with a vengeance. The Leeches welcome Jason Winderlich to the club.

Very good pick BB.  Was in my top 5.  Reckon he will come straight back into their best 22 next year?

BB67th

Quote from: Spinking on July 25, 2012, 06:16:33 PM

Very good pick BB.  Was in my top 5.  Reckon he will come straight back into their best 22 next year?
I think he will. Probably over someone like a Lonergan.

Justin Bieber

monstrum

Pretty big risk?.. 29 next yr + injury prone. Could b a gem pick up though with mid/fwd

PowerBug

BB67th

Im sorry guys but Im going away for a few days and wont be back until Sunday arvo after tonight. Is there someone who is not a coach in this draft who I can pm a list of picks to so they can take my pick(s) when needed?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BB67th on July 25, 2012, 08:51:51 PM
Im sorry guys but Im going away for a few days and wont be back until Sunday arvo after tonight. Is there someone who is not a coach in this draft who I can pm a list of picks to so they can take my pick(s) when needed?

Ossie?

BB67th

Quote from: whatlez on July 25, 2012, 08:53:46 PM
Quote from: BB67th on July 25, 2012, 08:51:51 PM

Ossie?
Sent him a pm, but he is offline. Anyone else who can help if Ossie doesn't get back in time?