British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

This is a game of midfielders and this guy has been unlucky with injuries but is a star. Averaged over 100 in the 3 games he was fit and not vested. Taken at pick 3 in the draft so can play.

Dom Tyson

elephants

We were tossing up between Tyson and Couch.

Good pick Holz!

Spinking

After a round where all 10 of our top picks were taken, the Falcons have had to use some left field thinking. We select:

Shaun Hampson

Shaun's lovely partner Megan Gale will join Rebecca Twigley in the most envied WAGs section of any club.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 21, 2012, 12:01:53 AM

Good pick Holz!

thanks, im happy you took couch than. Tyson is our 8th mid but we have a few old ones so should be good cover and a replacement in a few years.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 21, 2012, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 21, 2012, 12:01:53 AM

Good pick Holz!

thanks, im happy you took couch than. Tyson is our 8th mid but we have a few old ones so should be good cover and a replacement in a few years.

Yep sound philosophy champ!

Noz

Really wanted Tyson was near the top of my list.

Holz

Tyson is on the trade table as he is our 8th mid. I really rate him but we do needs backup rucks forwards and backs

elephants

Currently deep in talks about Sammy Docherty. He's on the table for the right offer!

BB67th

This guy seems to have been a forgotten man down at Geelong through injury, but should get a run in the Cats best line up with how their ruck stocks are looking right now. Nathan Vardy

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on July 21, 2012, 12:28:34 AM
Currently deep in talks about Sammy Docherty. He's on the table for the right offer!
I still don't understand why you would recruit someone and then put him up for offers straight away....

Justin Bieber

Pyro or HP please message hawka?? :)

pyronerd

Quote from: whatlez on July 21, 2012, 10:21:50 AM
Pyro or HP please message hawka?? :)
and waste one of my unlimited text messages, hell no :P

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on July 21, 2012, 07:38:40 AM
This guy seems to have been a forgotten man down at Geelong through injury, but should get a run in the Cats best line up with how their ruck stocks are looking right now. Nathan Vardy
Was looking at him BB for my next ruck pick but you beat me to the punch.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ringo on July 21, 2012, 10:53:59 AM
Quote from: BB67th on July 21, 2012, 07:38:40 AM
Was looking at him BB for my next ruck pick but you beat me to the punch.

You always seem to be one step behind Ringo ;D

pyronerd

Hawka's next pick is.....

*drum roll*

Jordan Roughead