British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Spite

Our pick is a half back flanker who averaged 22.1 disposals at TAC level. 12th pick in the 2011 draft and went to Brisbane. With a few people who barrack for Brisbane in our draft, I think it is now or never and we did not want to miss out.

The Hedgehogs will select Sam Docherty

Spinking

Nice one spite. Was top of my list  ::)

Holz

Quote from: Spite on July 20, 2012, 01:33:15 AM
Our pick is a half back flanker who averaged 22.1 disposals at TAC level. 12th pick in the 2011 draft and went to Brisbane. With a few people who barrack for Brisbane in our draft, I think it is now or never and we did not want to miss out.

wanted him since round 6, kept letting him slip and was going to take him this round. Very annoying but great pick

Spite

Sam Docherty is officially on the trade table. Feel free to PM any of the head coaches (Ele/Rico/Spite) for friendly discussion. :)

Holz

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Holzman on July 20, 2012, 01:35:11 AM
Quote from: Spite on July 20, 2012, 01:33:15 AM

wanted him since round 6, kept letting him slip and was going to take him this round. Very annoying but great pick

almost took him over guthrie 2 rounds ago and was getting him this round good pick. that means me up ill be 5

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Spite on July 20, 2012, 01:42:51 AM
Sam Docherty is officially on the trade table. Feel free to PM any of the head coaches (Ele/Rico/Spite) for friendly discussion. :)

Not interested. I got my boys Pearce hanley and Ryan harwood who have better JS than Sammy :P :)

Colliwobblers

couldn't find him in the list, still need a defender, can't be bothered trollingthorough the bottom of the barrell for one so....

Jake Melksham can join the wolves midfield instead, pick 9 in 2010 a breakout season looms surely....

Ricochet

Quote from: Spite on July 20, 2012, 01:42:51 AM
really don't want to trade this kid, he's a gun. but i've been out numbered :(

Justin Bieber

Well Ric I see it hard Docherty making the Lions current backline...

PowerBug

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on July 20, 2012, 11:53:11 AM
Well Ric I see it hard Docherty making the Lions current backline...
current yeah but Drummond, McGrath and Black are all going to be 30 or more next year
so spots will open up soon enough

Justin Bieber

Not sure why those players are mentioned... But Another player is also above him, but he's unnamed... So makes my argument complex..  :-X

Colliwobblers

defenders play longer than mids as a rule less running most guns last till 32 easily.

still im open to trade talk on docherty, look up the wolves list and make a realistic offer for one of our forwards or mids