British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Since I have just traded Harry Taylor I need another back, so I'll get 2! Welcome Steven Morris and Sam Darley to the Magic everyone!  :)

PowerBug

picker_man

PowerBug

Nails

Nails

get on chat ya bag of potatoes PB.

PowerBug

I sorta made this rule without it being confirmed by MTTY, but is the 24hr rule in place now that 15 rounds are up?? I know most others are in favour of it, but i guess until the boss confirms and updates the front post, then it shouldn't be going ahead.

MTTY

Quote from: PowerBug on July 17, 2012, 09:12:45 PM
I sorta made this rule without it being confirmed by MTTY, but is the 24hr rule in place now that 15 rounds are up?? I know most others are in favour of it, but i guess until the boss confirms and updates the front post, then it shouldn't be going ahead.

Still not in effect, but i will be enforcing it soonish. Still Ringo has not had 24 hours anyway.

Justin Bieber

Whoops I've been offline, but rings picks Danyle Pearce.

Colliwobblers

OFF TOPIC = But

I had "The Lions at your club" today at the U8 team I coach North Lakes Eels and they sent.... -------- and ..... drum roll......

MY BOY = DAYNE ZORKO!

man cruch, had a long chat with him and got my coaches Lions hat signed....

over the moon, not a big one for getting autographs or meeting famous/ sportsmen but was stoked to meet this guy.

Here's my red hot tip for the weekend = ZORKO to smash it V the Suns.

SEVERAL times he mentioned his dislike for the Suns, ( pre-listed by suns and unwanted therefore traded to the Lions).

Does he hold a grudge? YOU BET YA.

Told him I'm looking forward to seeing him in the black and white, he said "well they had thier chance". This guy went years at the absolute top of his game and was overlooked draft after draft by all the clubs.

You could say he has a point to prove, but that would be an understatement. That said seemed a real nice bloke and humble for someone who is smashing it out there, I told him he is beloved in the FF community and while he has surprised many in the sporting world none of us up here in QLD are surprised at all, just at how long it took him to get a gig in the AFL.

Can't wait to see him Vs the Gold Coast expecting a BIG effort and a BIG, "I Don't want you either SUNS" :)

Justin Bieber

Thats good to hear cw. But the suns will get up ;)

Surely pb/nails would stay online or at least Send someone there picks...

Nails

Just went down the street to get food, calm down ;)

Jordie McKenzie

PB's lovechild ::)

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 17, 2012, 10:26:04 PM
OFF TOPIC = But

I had "The Lions at your club" today at the U8 team I coach North Lakes Eels and they sent.... -------- and ..... drum roll......

MY BOY = DAYNE ZORKO!

man cruch, had a long chat with him and got my coaches Lions hat signed....

over the moon, not a big one for getting autographs or meeting famous/ sportsmen but was stoked to meet this guy.

Here's my red hot tip for the weekend = ZORKO to smash it V the Suns.

SEVERAL times he mentioned his dislike for the Suns, ( pre-listed by suns and unwanted therefore traded to the Lions).

Does he hold a grudge? YOU BET YA.

Told him I'm looking forward to seeing him in the black and white, he said "well they had thier chance". This guy went years at the absolute top of his game and was overlooked draft after draft by all the clubs.

You could say he has a point to prove, but that would be an understatement. That said seemed a real nice bloke and humble for someone who is smashing it out there, I told him he is beloved in the FF community and while he has surprised many in the sporting world none of us up here in QLD are surprised at all, just at how long it took him to get a gig in the AFL.

Can't wait to see him Vs the Gold Coast expecting a BIG effort and a BIG, "I Don't want you either SUNS" :)
Just home after being out - PM'd Waltez thought he would be over it all and he went off for a while.  Thanks for advising my pick - Did any one PM Nails.

Colli - You are not the only one impressed by Zorks - Knew he had a distaste for the Suns did not even get a go in their reserves so yes he has a point to prove. Had a bit of reputation as being a little lazy but I think that is behind him now. Our Midfield for the next 10 years Rich, Rockliff, Reddan and Zorko - Not bad hey.

Noz

Was going to pick someone else Lez will probably get him now but I just seen this guy hasn't been taken will join Walker, Cloke and Rohan in a great forward line Jarred Waite

Nails

Reading that it sounds like Zorks is nearly bitter at the other clubs...

Sorta like the kinda situation that'd make a player play at 1 club for his career if he can.