British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

PowerBug

Nails and i have our next two picks sorted so if our pick comes if one of us is online we'll pick. :D

BB67th

Quote from: Spinking on July 16, 2012, 05:26:12 PM
Did you PM Hawka BB?
I did Spin, he hasn't been on since 2am this morning though...

Justin Bieber

I'm really keen for my next pick lol.

Wish I didn't tell Holz about Westhoof ::)

Justin Bieber

I'm still keen lol.

Weren't we going to make some rule when we get at least a full squad?

Cause i have a full squad...

JBs-Hawks

Well two things whatlez. The round isnt over so everyone doesnt have a full squad and it hasnt been 24 hours so hawka is fine.

Hawka

Sorry guys still no Internet -.- and I was so busy yesterday I did get a text to do my pick but was to busy and tired..I have no clue who I'm gonna pick sooooooooooo
Heath hocking
(hope he hasn't been picked)

Spinking

Quote from: Hawka on July 17, 2012, 09:20:02 AM
Sorry guys still no Internet -.- and I was so busy yesterday I did get a text to do my pick but was to busy and tired..I have no clue who I'm gonna pick sooooooooooo
Heath hocking
(hope he hasn't been picked)

Have you got an assistant Hawka? Reckon you need someone to help out if you are struggling to get online. I don't mind at all waiting for your picks, but you don't want to end up having to pick blind like that.

Hawka

Internet arrived yesterday but my stupid friend paying 4 it took the funds out that wa needed yesterday morning for useless shower on Sunday but he gets payed today so hopefully net works tonight

JBs-Hawks

Should be a forward next season...Adam Cooney

Spinking

monstrum

Noz

Robert Murphy.

Also would like to congratulate the Owls senior head James Kelly in scoring 201 points last week.

PowerBug