British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

The Falcons are committed to drafting the best players available rather than for youth. We are astounded that this player is still available this late. 28 years old, averaging 120+, with many quality years ahead of him. The Falcons select:

Daniel Cross

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 15, 2012, 10:58:04 PM
The Falcons are committed to drafting the best players available rather than for youth. We are astounded that this player is still available this late. 28 years old, averaging 120+, with many quality years ahead of him. The Falcons select:

Daniel Cross

I was thinking we would have the best squad next year but with every pick you are getting stronger. Heads up though he is 29.5 not 28.

Spinking

Falcon's young gun Dan Hannebery - 42 possessions in a dominant midfield display. On the trade table. Get in quick folks.

Noz

Going to chuck O'Meara on the trade table not for long but just to see what happens.

elephants

Too many good midfielders and not enough good defenders and fwds hahaha.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2012, 12:57:23 AM
Too many good midfielders and not enough good defenders and fwds hahaha.

i found that our 6 mids averaged 140+ this week but our other lines sucked. Just going to have to rely on the mids to carry. I think everyone will have mid utilities in this comp.

Spinking

I'm hoping for a couple of handy DPP changes to assist the cause - Bartel Mid / Def???  ::)

Noz

Hopefully Carrazzo keeps his DPP.

Justin Bieber

Hopefully mckenzie gets mid/def?

Ringo

How to upset your day - Wake up in the morning and find another 2 from your list have been picked in Daniel Cross and Justin Westhoff adding to Stpehn Hill yesterday 3 of my top 5 picks for this round taken.  Some more research required prior to next 2 picks,

BB67th

Going with another young mid who has shown a lot of potential to be a great scorer. Just needs to add some consistency to his game in a champion midfield. Craig Bird.

elephants

Dammit BB.

Spite and I are both away (he gets back on Tuesday and I get back on Thursday) but its okay because Ric is here to pick our picks so PM him when its our pick!!

picker_man

Quote from: Spinking on July 16, 2012, 01:02:08 AM
I'm hoping for a couple of handy DPP changes to assist the cause - Bartel Mid / Def???  ::)

me to spinking, daisy as a fwd/mid anyone..... playing roles down forward and 15goals in 11 matches so far ;)
could have some issues with fwds if i lose a few DPP's but :-\

PowerBug

BB67th