British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: elephants on July 15, 2012, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 15, 2012, 08:07:43 PM
one of those dirty eagles fans who boo injured opposition players....  ::)
Well we were actually booing the fact that the umpire stopped the game for LRT to simply walk off. Unlike on TV we had no idea of the extent of the injury and to he honest most of us didn't even see what happened as the ball was passing through with pace. All we saw was LRT laying on the ground. The game being stopped for a stretcher. This meant our break fwd just before half time was halted. Only to see LRT get up and walk off unassisted.
Booing was justified.
But really? Pretty rich coming from a pies fan ::)

Pick will be up in 10.

come on ele, the pies cop what we cop and fair cop pies fans are shockers

BUT

the eagles crowd are famous boo'ers no?

pyronerd

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 15, 2012, 08:49:11 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 15, 2012, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 15, 2012, 08:07:43 PM
one of those dirty eagles fans who boo injured opposition players....  ::)
Well we were actually booing the fact that the umpire stopped the game for LRT to simply walk off. Unlike on TV we had no idea of the extent of the injury and to he honest most of us didn't even see what happened as the ball was passing through with pace. All we saw was LRT laying on the ground. The game being stopped for a stretcher. This meant our break fwd just before half time was halted. Only to see LRT get up and walk off unassisted.
Booing was justified.
But really? Pretty rich coming from a pies fan ::)

Pick will be up in 10.

come on ele, the pies cop what we cop and fair cop pies fans are shockers

BUT

the eagles crowd are famous boo'ers no?
correct :P

I don't think booing when a player is injured and taken off is justifiable in any circumstance..... unless you are booing a player for intentionally causing injury :-X

elephants

Everyone has their booers. It was justifiable because we weren't booing LRT we were booing the umpires for needlessly stopping the game when we were a couple of goals down on the break. For the record though, I wasn't even at the game :P

Leroy Jetta for us. Young and in a speedily improving outfit. Welcome Leroy.

BB67th

With my pick coming up just checking that I can change my pick to what I pmed Monstrum yesterday?

Spinking

Quote from: BB67th on July 15, 2012, 09:01:46 PM
With my pick coming up just checking that I can change my pick to what I pmed Monstrum yesterday?

If it hasn't been put up yet, I would think you could change

elephants

Quote from: BB67th on July 15, 2012, 09:01:46 PM

Yep! Make sure he knows though :P

monstrum

U can pick whoever u want mate, dosnt matter  ;)

BB67th

Cool guys, just wanted to make sure.

monstrum

i wasn't going to post ur pick today anyway i would only hav done it yesterday when u said u were going to be away :)

Holz

Sorry guys BB and I normally pick  very fast but I have issues with who we had planned to pick so might take some time.

Spinking

As long as you don't take the bloke I'm after - take as long as you like Holz! :)

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 15, 2012, 10:19:19 PM
As long as you don't take the bloke I'm after - take as long as you like Holz! :)

choosing between 2, i would think one of them would be on alot of radars now.

Holz

BB isnt going to be happy with me, as im going against what we agreed upon and picking a guy we havent even talked about so I apologise BB I just think we need a stable forward and hopefully we can get the other guy later.

This guy is only 25 and should be good for a 80-90 average.

Justin Westhoff

Justin Bieber

Everyone please thank me ;D hahaha

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 10:55:21 PM
Everyone please thank me ;D hahaha
No thanks from me i wanted Westhoff.  >:(