British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Did you message Ringo? You better have :o

Justin Bieber

Hey Nails, I would actually like to thank you for taking a long time. I was away for 3 days and I am glad I wasn't the one who was harrassed to be forced to pick.

So I thank you for taking your time :)

Ringo

In keeping to get a balanced team between experience and youth the Swansea Breakers select Arryn Siposs

Nails your pick again

elephants

Quote from: Nails on July 12, 2012, 07:33:43 PM

Thought we agreed that whoever picked prior should? If you're on FF to check your PM's you may as well check the worlds board...

Nails

Tory Dickson

Had a low score in his AFL debut and was sub in rd2... Therefore both understandably low scores. Once you take these two out of his average for understandable reasons he's averaging 91.88 and will be a very nice addition down at Grope Lane.

elephants

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

At first I thought Ele made that comment, cause he thought he wasn't serious and might as well stop drafting lol.

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on July 12, 2012, 07:33:43 PM

sure did, was after he picked but :P

Nails

Who's not serious? :o

Tory Dickson was a steal imo. Take out his sub game and his AFL debut game (nerves probably got the best of him so unfair to judge him on debut) He'd be the 37th highest averaging forward this season.

Noz

The Oxford Owls are proud to announce Matthew Jaensch as our next pick.

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on July 12, 2012, 07:50:21 PM
At first I thought Ele made that comment, cause he thought he wasn't serious and might as well stop drafting lol.

Bahahahahaha! Class Call!

Nails

Quote from: Noz on July 12, 2012, 07:53:01 PM

http://fantasyafl.sportal.com.au/player/12

Yuck pick imo. 75 ave? surely you could do better.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Noz on July 12, 2012, 07:53:01 PM

Was toss up between him and the guy I'm about to take for this pick. Went with my guy and was hoping jaensch would slip to my next pick. Don't know how Sam shaw and Davis went before jaensch??

Anyway our next pick won't have to swap his guernsey as the Hawks finally draft their first hawk.

Welcome to the Hawks Josh Gibson

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on July 12, 2012, 07:52:03 PM
Who's not serious? :o

Tory Dickson was a steal imo. Take out his sub game and his AFL debut game (nerves probably got the best of him so unfair to judge him on debut) He'd be the 37th highest averaging forward this season.

seriouse enough to have my picks ready...... :P