British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Finally a plus of living in WA. Will only be 8pm for me :)

BB67th

Quote from: ossie85 on July 11, 2012, 07:38:59 PM

Honestly, Cam Wood might not be on a list next year....
Yeh there are a lot of better ruckmen out there that should have gone before him.

elephants

Yeah, this is a positive of having a Pie supporting co-coach. Spite launched a verbal barrage on Wood so we steered clear :P

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2012, 03:43:37 PM
Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)
well that make sense ??? you have to come online to check your pm's, why dont you just check the draft for yourself at the same time instead of relying on other people.... ::)

agree with JB if were sitting here waiting for days for someone to take their pick its going to get boring..... Has nothing to do with the season next year as you only need to come on once a week to put your team in but when its getting close to your draft pick all the excitement goes out of it when your flowering waiting for ages for someone!! Why not take all the whinging out of it and just enforce the 24hr rule....

PowerBug

Maybe enforce the 24hr rule after the 15th round. This way everyone will have potentially a top 15, which is what's needed for a side. :D

elephants

picker_man

^^^ yeah that sounds good, we would of all had another few picks by then so everyone has a chance to know its been enforced :)

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on July 11, 2012, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2012, 03:43:37 PM
Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)
it all falls apart when Whatlez isnt around to tell everyone its their turn ::)

Incorrect tabs, I have whatlez and I picks ;)

Colliwobblers

seriously?

with a 33 year old #1 ruck next season who is in and out of the side already due to injury you think the pies aren't going to play the only experienced ruckman they have, taken at pick 18 in 2004 and averaging 99.25 from his 4 games this year in this comp.

the pies options with thier salary cap restraints..... a 19 yr old scholorship kid, a full time 26yrs old vfl spud, that spuds 21yr old back up, or maybe the biggest spud fwd of all who is known to pinch hit occassionally.....

wood must play more who else is there

how good was that not a single mention of any undrafted spuds name  ;D

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

who is up i have totally lost track, fishersaints may take our next pick anyway but just wondering where we are at? the front page i think is a bit outdated...MTTY ! :)

monstrum

i like your idea PB..

@colli.. i think ur list is at about the same stage as mine ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 11, 2012, 08:46:29 PM
And the 2 hour rule :p
Yeah, the two hour rule of when the coach (or a co-coach) comes online during their 24hrs is enforced too after the 15th round imo.

Also, probably not worth being too harsh on people leaving just before their picks, but in those cases just use common sense. ;) :)

JBs-Hawks

Well if they leave before their pick they have 24 hrs not 2 ;)

Ringo

Updated lists to help MTTY

221. Boomz - Chris Mayne
222. Colliwobblers - Cameron Wood
223. Whatlez - Ryan Harwood
224. Elephants - Michael Rischitelli
225. Holzman - Daniel Kerr
226. Spinking - Lindsay Thomas
227. BB67th - Adam Schneider
228. Hawka - Harry O'Brien
229. KoopKicka - Chad Wingard
230. Noz - Gary Rohan