British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2012, 03:43:37 PM
Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)

Well you have already had 24 hours so how about you pick?

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 11, 2012, 05:02:15 PM
Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)

Well you have already had 24 hours so how about you pick?

At work, can't pick. if PB comes on he can pick otherwise I'll be at home after 10pm.

elephants

monstrum

relax el stop being so pushy  :P

elephants

Huh? How have I been pushy? I'm just passing the time. Something JB seems to struggle with :P

Capper

Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

it all falls apart when Whatlez isnt around to tell everyone its their turn ::)

monstrum

elephants

monstrum

Was nails before but im goin out now so got off

Fletch74

Nails is right, no one PM'd me when it was my turn on Sunday, yet when I came online Monday morning, some people had complained the draft was going too slow  :-X

Ringo

Apologies Nails I assumed that you would have been PM'd.

As Nails has rightly pointed out maybe after we do our picks we pm the next on the list so that way we ensure that they at least get a pm. And lets face it yesterday we went through quite a few picks so his pick would have come up quicker than expected.

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on July 11, 2012, 06:16:48 PM
Apologies Nails I assumed that you would have been PM'd.

As Nails has rightly pointed out maybe after we do our picks we pm the next on the list so that way we ensure that they at least get a pm. And lets face it yesterday we went through quite a few picks so his pick would have come up quicker than expected.
Sounds like a good idea.

elephants

PowerBug

Been away for the last couple of days, haven't even made my Youth Pull on FTP yet (for those who know what that is)

So i guess at 10pm when Nails returns we'll pick. Unfortunately Colli took Cam Wood who our next pick. :(

ossie85

Honestly, Cam Wood might not be on a list next year....