British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Why are you surprised, Nails and PB always take the longest when taking their picks...

Ringo

You will have to be patient with me today as well as it is a work day - Some of us have to keep Australia running by earning money to pay taxes.  Will check during breaks and select if my picks are not taken.

monstrum

Dont stress guys the draft wont get goin till tomoro

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on July 11, 2012, 08:41:27 AM
You will have to be patient with me today as well as it is a work day - Some of us have to keep Australia running by earning money to pay taxes.  Will check during breaks and select if my picks are not taken.

Hahaha classic ;D

JBs-Hawks

1 hour to go and then we skip them

Ringo

Has any one PM'd Nails??  I have my picks ready just waiting for Nails and will be off again at 1:15 end of lunch hour till around 4:30pm again.

JBs-Hawks

Id assume someone has but hasnt been online at all i dont think. Want to be pm me your pick and i can get us rolling as soon as the 24hrs is up.

BB67th

Are we going with the 24hr rule now?

Noz

We would have to wait for MTTY to come on to enforce it.

MTTY

As previously said a number of times, the 24 hour rule is not in play at the moment. We have loads of time, no need to enforce it this early in the drafting.

JBs-Hawks

Well this draft is gonna get flowering boring then.

MTTY

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 11, 2012, 03:19:03 PM
Well this draft is gonna get flowering boring then.
We have until next year....

If you think this is boring then you will not enjoy the actual season at all. All that is required in the actual season is for you to submit your team sheet each week.

elephants

Bahahaha JB! Make some trade offers? I dunno, do something to pass the time :P

Nails

Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)

Noz

Quote from: Nails on July 11, 2012, 03:43:37 PM
Hey, Nails.
213 messages, 0 new.

I thought the rule was once you take your pick you're meant to inbox the next in queue. It'd help if one of you bewbs inbox'd me ;)
Hey Nails thought you might want to know its your turn.