British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on July 09, 2012, 10:01:19 PM
After playing 130 of a possible 132 matches this 25 year old remains in my opinion as the second best player at GoldCoast.

Welcome to our side and hopefully following a full preseason.... Michael Rischitelli!!!
very happy with this, should be back to his best when he gets through a full preseason

Hawka

Just woke up and have to leave right away so il b back around miday little later guys
so im not picking sorry :( cos i needa think but others are on and dont pick (not having a go ;) ) sorry guys dont skip me please

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hawka on July 10, 2012, 10:36:05 AM
Just woke up and have to leave right away so il b back around miday little later guys
so im not picking sorry :( cos i needa think but others are on and dont pick (not having a go ;) ) sorry guys dont skip me please
I hope you meant Midday FF Time.  :-X

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on July 09, 2012, 08:59:04 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 09, 2012, 08:39:24 PM
Whatlez takes Ryan Harwood
Hoping he would have slipped to me as he was my next mid selection. Will be gold if he gets Mid/Def DPP next year as well. So today have lost Bailey, Mayne and Harwood from my list.
I thought about taking him after you mentioned him to me Ringo, but i was going to be a jerk and take him from you

I have already caused you enough grief

Holz

Quote from: BB67th on July 10, 2012, 09:59:46 AM
Need an older forward and I love watching this guy play. Adam Schneider.

Im surprised i find someone on the site who rates him as fantasy relevant as I do, was trying to get him in my worlds, euro and English team. BB and I thought he would slip abit, soo looks like back to the drawing board for us and with thomas gone that was our other option.

Hawka

BB67th

Quote from: Holzman on July 10, 2012, 01:53:23 PM
Quote from: BB67th on July 10, 2012, 09:59:46 AM
Need an older forward and I love watching this guy play. Adam Schneider.

Im surprised i find someone on the site who rates him as fantasy relevant as I do, was trying to get him in my worlds, euro and English team. BB and I thought he would slip abit, soo looks like back to the drawing board for us and with thomas gone that was our other option.
I think he is a really good fantasy scorer on his day and he is fairly consistent. I also love watching him as a player and just had to have him in my team.

KoopKicka

The next guy the Huddersfield Hawks select is a young 18 year old very exciting midfielder who is an outside chance to have MID/FWD DPP next year, Im quite surprised he has slipped this low, his fantasy scores havent been crash hot this year. But thats set to improve. He is indigenous a number 6 draft pick and playing alongside Ebert,Boradbent,Hartlett,Boak and he who shall not be named because he hasnt been selected. :P the power midfield is looking bright.

CHAD WINGARD!

Torpedo10

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 10, 2012, 02:12:23 PM
The next guy the Huddersfield Hawks select is a young 18 year old very exciting midfielder who is an outside chance to have MID/FWD DPP next year, Im quite surprised he has slipped this low, his fantasy scores havent been crash hot this year. But thats set to improve. He is indigenous a number 6 draft pick and playing alongside Ebert,Boradbent,Hartlett,Boak and he who shall not be named because he hasnt been selected. :P the power midfield is looking bright.

CHAD WINGARD!
I know someone who won't be happy at the moment.

Noz

Had Wingard lined up with my next pick  >:(

The Oxford Owls are proud to announce its next pick to be Gary Rohan

Ringo

Sorry guys If Nails picks soon you may have to wait till I get home from work around 4:30 to check on my lists. 

elephants

Come on Ringo! You've been home for 11 minutes already!!

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 10, 2012, 05:42:01 PM
Come on Ringo! You've been home for 11 minutes already!!

Not his pick anyway.! Waiting on the pub nails combo

elephants

Blerrr, that sucks. Get it together lads!!!

*Sorry Ringo :)

KoopKicka