Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Justin Bieber

monstrum

Holz

Quote from: monstrum on July 08, 2012, 03:50:31 PM
ill take.... Brent harvey :D

dam you monstrum, I dont think BB would have let me pick him up this early but i wanted him just becasue i want him in my team. Looks good having him in your team.

monstrum

No holz... it looks AWESOME :D 8)

Justin Bieber

So it's the fossil's turn?

Haha

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on July 08, 2012, 03:50:31 PM
ill take.... Brent harvey :D

great pick i was sure he was gone, has his ups and downs but got to be 2 maybe 3 left in him and on his day good for 140 in this comp

Holz

Quote from: monstrum on July 08, 2012, 03:53:16 PM
No holz... it looks AWESOME :D 8)

with the power of denial I can see he has 10 years left in him at least.

Noz

At 34 years of age i do not see him playing next year especially with the vast of youngsters North have coming up, He will do the un selfishness dead and retire to a coaching role. If Kangaroos make the final he will be more eager to retire going out on a high.

BB67th

Same here. After giving up the captaincy this year I think he's going to retire at the end.

monstrum

"I wouldn't rule it in and I wouldn't rule it out. If I am playing well, and the coach wants me to stick around, then I will definitely keep playing for as long as I can"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/brent-harvey-wont-rule-out-magic-400-game-milestone/story-e6frf9jf-1226335120025

monstrum

Quote from: BB67th on July 08, 2012, 04:06:13 PM
Same here. After giving up the captaincy this year I think he's going to retire at the end.
Quote from: Noz on July 08, 2012, 04:05:00 PM
At 34 years of age i do not see him playing next year especially with the vast of youngsters North have coming up, He will do the un selfishness dead and retire to a coaching role. If Kangaroos make the final he will be more eager to retire going out on a high.

he'll play don't worry bout that

elephants

PowerBug

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on July 08, 2012, 04:20:11 PM
Harvey being unselfish?? nah

how dare you, Without BBs permission the Bombers have announced Nails and BB as a rival club.