British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Yeah well it appears Cw has really been inactive recently, really because of Pb and Nails...

So he's cracked the showers haha.

Colliwobblers

i been working, i haven't got the showers with anyone ..... really.....  the nonsense planned out and dished up the other night was rather ordinairy but hey it amused them so all good.

the draft itself showers me a bit as i am not a fan of the format or having to regularly check in to both see players that have been picked and adjust my list and also to make sure i'm not holding anyone else up when it's me thats up.

a live draft would be so so much better, but also as i said previously the rules and format of this draft were clear when we began so like it or not we just have to live with it.

seems like a lot of effort and a ridiculous amount of time invested in what is honestly a VERY basic process of drafting players.

anyway all good PM me when i'm getting close to up, i'll go over all the pages of picks cross them off my list and be ready to pick when i'm up.

Noz

Here is the list of players picked, Since MTTY has been a bit busy and hasn't had the time to update the list in a while.

Pick 178 Tabs - Marty Clarke
Pick 179 Monstrum - Mitch Duncan
Pick 180 Fletch - Clancee Peace
Pick 181 Fletch - Nick Lower
Pick 182 Monstrum - Travis Varcoe
Pick 183 Tabs - Mitch Clark
Pick 184 MTTY - Tom Mitchell
Pick 185 Boomz - Elliot Kavanagah
Pick 186 CW - John McCarthy
Pick 187 Whatlez - Ben McGlynn
Pick 188 Ele - Matthew Lobbe
Pick 189 Holz/BB - Zac Clarke
Pick 190 Spinking - Jason Porpyzlia
Pick 191 BB - Nick Malceski
Pick 192 Hawka - Matt Buntine
Pick 193 JB - Ryan Bastinac
Pick 194 Noz - Alex Johnson
Pick 195 Nails - Jonathan Brown
Pick 196 Ringo - Steven Motlop
Pick 197 Pickers - Alex Fasolo

PowerBug

Gees, do the Ctrl+F to see which players have been taken, type in Kreu and get no results. Start going ballistic, and thus we haven't picked yet. Coz i couldn't believe it, i typed Kr into search and i get Matthew Kruezer. ::) Spelt incorrectly.

So in saying that, Nails has been pestering me to get this guy, he reckons he still has 3 years left in him (i'm not so sure)

Welcome....

JOHNATHON BROWN!

Noz

They can't do Ctrl F if the list hasn't been updated this round, Yeah its easier for the rest of the rounds but what CW was saying is he will check who was picked since his last pick. Anyways good pick.

PowerBug

no, i wasn't talking for others, i meant in my case i did Ctrl+F :P That's why i was annoyed with the kreuzer thing, coz it is misspelt. ;)

Noz

Quote from: PowerBug on July 06, 2012, 09:10:49 PM
no, i wasn't talking for others, i meant in my case i did Ctrl+F :P That's why i was annoyed with the kreuzer thing, coz it is misspelt. ;)
Oh haha would of been a steal this late in the draft, I bet you were typing up his name and about to draft him then you decided to double checked  :P

Ringo

Can mark another one of my list.  Should have recognised nails would have been over him.

The Swanse Breakers need a little bit of speed in their forward line and welcome Steven Motlop to the club

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on July 06, 2012, 09:12:24 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 06, 2012, 09:10:49 PM
Oh haha would of been a steal this late in the draft, I bet you were typing up his name and about to draft him then you decided to double checked  :P
Well no, coz i was gonna ask Nails first, so we wouldn't have picked yet. ;)

picker_man

Glad this kids left ;D

killing it over last couple of weeks and again so far tongiht ALEX FASOLO

Justin Bieber

Torp said ewould be back at 8pm.

Ringo

Torp on chat Lez so I hurried him up.

Justin Bieber

Torpedo10

Guys, I'm waiting for my assistant.

picker_man