British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2012, 09:18:46 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 04, 2012, 09:12:36 PM
Looking at his team he probably needs a mid, so one of his picks that is a midfielder that you think is best?
Talking about mids.... I could.... Should I..... Shouldn't I..... I'll probably just sleep on it and get back to you guys >:D.
:-\

pyronerd

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on July 04, 2012, 09:21:39 PM
I pick Relton Roberts
DAMN IT. DON'T MENTION UNPICKED PLAYERS!!!! NOW I HAVE TO THINK OF BOOMZIE'S NEXT PICK.

monstrum

Looking at his team he probably needs a mid, so one of his picks that is a midfielder that you think is best?
Talking about mids.... I could.... Should I..... Shouldn't I..... I'll probably just sleep on it and get back to you guys >:D.

Carlisle was not his pick?... oh well  :(... i'll get another pick next week i guess, .... now u made me mention a unpicked player haha  ::)

JBs-Hawks

I pick Relton Roberts

Well hes not on a list but you can always take his Richmond mate for boomz :p

PowerBug

Quote from: monstrum on July 04, 2012, 09:25:43 PM

Carlisle was not his pick?... oh well  :(... i'll get another pick next week i guess, .... now u made me mention a unpicked player haha  ::)
Carlisle was his last pick. ;)

monstrum

oh right, it's gettin hard to keep up  :-[

Justin Bieber

Come on I want to pick already1?!?!?! lol.

pyronerd

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 04, 2012, 09:26:55 PM
I pick Relton Roberts

Well hes not on a list but you can always take his Richmond mate for boomz :p
connors? :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: monstrum on July 04, 2012, 09:28:56 PM
Why I checked before picking :P. I doubt he'll get on any time soon, so I'll think about a pick.

I have a cold as well so not in the right state of mind. Also out next 2 days, so if I don't pick.... Evil strategy >:D.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on July 04, 2012, 09:29:11 PM
Calm down there is plenty of time. Take it like a drinks break to think about what you've done already and what you are gonna do from here on in.

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2012, 09:32:36 PM
Why I checked before picking :P. I doubt he'll get on any time soon, so I'll think about a pick.

I have a cold as well so not in the right state of mind. Also out next 2 days, so if I don't pick.... Evil strategy >:D.
there are too many players to choose from, and with your cold and resultant state of mind, you probably shouldn't pick in case you pick badly. Safer to leave it for boomzie to pick

monstrum

Quote from: PowerBug on July 04, 2012, 09:33:16 PM
Quote from: whatlez on July 04, 2012, 09:29:11 PM
Calm down there is plenty of time. Take it like a drinks break to think about what you've done already and what you are gonna do from here on in.

haha yeh whatlez take some time to reflect on all ur spuds and what u can do to fix ur team...  8)

Noz

Oh you have a cold, Geez man take a couple days of maybe you will be a lot better. The last thing we want to do is rush a sick man

Justin Bieber

Quote from: pyronerd on July 04, 2012, 09:34:32 PM

there are too many players to choose from, and with your cold and resultant state of mind, you probably shouldn't pick in case you pick badly. Safer to leave it for boomzie to pick
Probably right there.... Ima seeing stars at the moment.