British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

No doubt everyone wanted Mitchell good pick.

Holz

Clark and Mitchell were my next 2 picks

elephants

Awesome pick. Little earlier than expected but w good pick all the same :)

Colliwobblers

PowerBug

Noz

Chuck all the remaining bombers names in that random search thing whoever comes out first is his next pick.

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on July 04, 2012, 08:58:22 PM
Chuck all the remaining bombers names in that random search thing whoever comes out first is his next pick.
I hope you are not serious.

monstrum

Quote from: PowerBug on July 04, 2012, 08:56:14 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 04, 2012, 08:42:57 PM
BOOMZ?
Moving house. May have to wait a couple of days.

he was only on not long ago, he'll come back on soon :)

Justin Bieber

The pick he left with me was Carlisle.... I don't do VS this year and have some of his future picks so not sure if I should choose now.

And yeah, he's out for a little bit, moving (Flight was today).

monstrum

Torpedo10

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2012, 09:05:21 PM
The pick he left with me was Carlisle.... I don't do VS this year and have some of his future picks so not sure if I should choose now.

And yeah, he's out for a little bit, moving (Flight was today).
Can you just pick for him HP?  :P

JBs-Hawks

Looking at his team he probably needs a mid, so one of his picks that is a midfielder that you think is best?

PowerBug

btw, this thread is into the top 10 for replies. Yet we are only in Round 8. ::) Already 2 thirds of the amount that the World 15s thread has. ::)

Shows how there are post-a-holics involved in this game compared to the other one. :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on July 04, 2012, 09:15:39 PM
btw, this thread is into the top 10 for replies. Yet we are only in Round 8. ::) Already 2 thirds of the amount that the World 15s thread has. ::)

Shows how there are post-a-holics involved in this game compared to the other one. :P
;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 04, 2012, 09:12:36 PM
Looking at his team he probably needs a mid, so one of his picks that is a midfielder that you think is best?
Talking about mids.... I could.... Should I..... Shouldn't I..... I'll probably just sleep on it and get back to you guys >:D.