British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Who have I mentioned recently?

Torpedo10

Justin Bieber

Yeah tabs said his laptop ran out of battery and he as wat till e gets home from work.

All good :)

Capper

ummmm....
Lets go with Marty Clarke

to be sure, to be sure

Torpedo10

Quote from: tabs on July 04, 2012, 04:39:38 PM
ummmm....
Lets go with Marty Clarke

to be sure, to be sure
>:( Was thinking him or Darling. Went Darling cause needed a solid forward apart from Buddy. Nice pick anyways.

monstrum

You little beauty!!! ... Nice pick tabs!...

ill take another youngster! Hoping this guy will pull on a DPP status next yr. If not its ok brilliant young gun!...

MITCH DUNCAN!!! :D very happy with this guy

monstrum

Also hoping he hasnt gone yet?  :-[ lol couldnt see his name

Fletch74

Wow, it's about time. Hard being at the end of the line waiting for your picks. I haven't picked since the weekend, Sat I think...

Will have picks up in a couple of minutes.

Justin Bieber

Yeah Fletch it has been slow, but everyone is on till Ele so we can zip through 10 picks

MTTY

Hey guys i'm leaving in 10 minutes and wont be back till 10:30. Ossie has my pick.

Justin Bieber

Fletch74

Ok, here goes, two Fremantle boys to bolster my lineup...

Clancee Pearce

Nick Lower

MTTY

Colliwobblers

nice fletch don't mind a bit of purple hey :) pearce sure slipped for his early season form, seemed all but forgotten by the English coaches...

Fletch74

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 04, 2012, 05:41:41 PM
nice fletch don't mind a bit of purple hey :) pearce sure slipped for his early season form, seemed all but forgotten by the English coaches...
Pearce can be handy, and Lower has just come back from injury and has really hit his straps under Lyon so far.