British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2012, 11:47:33 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 02, 2012, 11:44:21 PM
Who has the most satisfactory offer so far Holz?

havet got an offer close to what we rate him at. Probably becasue we overate him or everyone else underates him.

Haha, true. Reckon you'e right, there is a bit both way!

Noz

While the draft is still going the Oxford Owls will be listening to all trades presented if you would like to pursue a player from the Oxford Owls simple PM me.

elephants

Yeah, so will the Hedgehogs! We've already been in discussion with a number of parties thus far :)

Boomz

JBs-Hawks

elephants

This might be easier if coaches only comment if they're not keen to listen to offers :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Boomz on July 03, 2012, 12:10:39 AM
I will listen to trades.
Is that like saying "I dont give a flower hat you say until you over-offer??"

Coz that's what i do :P

Colliwobblers

i'll see anyone over the trade table, bit early to know exactly what we will be chasing yet tho.

I'm out for tonight, will check in early morning and pick if you get to me.

elephants

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 03, 2012, 12:24:05 AM
i'll see anyone over the trade table, bit early to know exactly what we will be chasing yet tho.

I'm out for tonight, will check in early morning and pick if you get to me.

Yeah this. Unless there is a pretty serious transfers flying around, there is not much anyone can do right now.

Boomz

Moving in the next few days & not sure I'll have net so tell HP if I'm not around for my picks.

Ringo

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 03, 2012, 12:20:19 AM
Quote from: Boomz on July 03, 2012, 12:10:39 AM
I will listen to trades.
As will I :P
I will also listen to trades but probably still a little early given we are only in the 10th round.  Like for liketrades may be considered at this point but as Collie says a bit early to know where our weaknesses will lay.. 

Can I ask if picks in the next draft are tradeable as well. eg I trade deBoer and my 3rd pick in National Draft for Swan and your pick 16.

monstrum

BB67th

Need another forward next and hoping he will be a bit more developed and have a great year next year. Tom Hawkins

Colliwobblers

nice pick didn't he slip down the draft on the back of some quiet games, will score big when the cats sort their clearances out.