British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

As Anthony went I am going to go with 2 young eagles, 1 of which is a year younger than Anthony but only averages 7 points lower. My other pick is a young Gun forward who I also have in euros and lots of people want to trade for him. I now welcome to the Manchester Magic Chris Masten and Jack Darling!!!

Ricochet

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 02, 2012, 08:18:06 PM
As Anthony went I am going to go with 2 young eagles, 1 of which is a year younger than Anthony but only averages 7 points lower. My other pick is a young Gun forward who I also have in euros and lots of people want to trade for him. I now welcome to the Manchester Magic Chris Masten and Jack Darling!!!
damn.
very good picks there Torps

picker_man

Handy DPP for a few years David Hale

Colliwobblers

yeah masten couldnt go much longer, a pick 3, surely he has done enough to be a regular now. solid picks, Darling has the tank to be a viable KPP in fantasy

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on July 02, 2012, 08:27:51 PM
damn.
very good picks there Torps
Thanks, I knew once I missed Anthony Masten being a yr younger and very similar averages that he was the way to go. Darling is just a Gun plain and simple.

Noz

Ringo

Needed some more experience and Ryan O'Keeffe joins his sidekick Adam Goodes in the forward line at the breakers.

elephants

You.... Took... Two of my eagles. We should talk :)

monstrum

@ringo: u just hoping DeBoer's m/f u have him listed as that , but he isn't (yet)... ;)

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on July 02, 2012, 08:55:37 PM
Needed some more experience and Ryan O'Keeffe joins his sidekick Adam Goodes in the forward line at the breakers.

with the addition of ROK you look quite strong next year

Ringo

Quote from: monstrum on July 02, 2012, 09:11:11 PM
@ringo: u just hoping DeBoer's m/f u have him listed as that , but he isn't (yet)... ;)
He is listed as M/F on this site where I copied and pasted to a spreadsheet Did not check the HS site but now stand corrected. Thanks monstrum.

Torpedo10

Quote from: elephants on July 02, 2012, 09:08:49 PM
I'm on the chat now.  ;)

Ringo

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2012, 09:12:41 PM
Quote from: Ringo on July 02, 2012, 08:55:37 PM

with the addition of ROK you look quite strong next year
Still need to sort a Captain out though.  Will be in leadership group.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 02, 2012, 08:30:26 PM
yeah masten couldnt go much longer, a pick 3, surely he has done enough to be a regular now. solid picks, Darling has the tank to be a viable KPP in fantasy
Darling is a tank but very athletic and will get more contested possessions. Masten should have gone before, he is a 111 avg 23 yo midfielder. got a good deal for pick 162.

elephants

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 02, 2012, 09:22:24 PM
Quote from: elephants on July 02, 2012, 09:08:49 PM
I'm on the chat now.  ;)
Doing some intense homework/application form completion/study now but I will be on tomorrow night, promise ;D