Quote from: KoopKicka on June 29, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
This new layout is probably the gayest thing I've ever seen tbh. :/

it is a glitch will be back to its normal greatness soon enough

PowerBug

Wrong thread KoopKicka. ;)

KoopKicka

Quote from: PowerBug on June 29, 2012, 10:01:34 PM
Wrong thread KoopKicka. ;)

Oh yeah crap ahahahah, I blame the layout ;)

MTTY

Colliwobblers

damn MTTY, out of nowhere and BOOM a pick, a good one too, talk at the pies is he is a lock in the best 22 and age is NOT an issue will play till he is fossils age i reckon.

was hoping he would be discounted and i'd get him in another 5 or 6 rounds.

you can see in my thread where i posted my team this week, i mentioned he would be a likely inclusion in my 2013 DT depending on what they price him at.... anything under 250 and he is a lock for me in DT next season.

hopefuly under 200 but thats unlikely given his 2011.

Colliwobblers

did u PM the guys who are up next MTTY? whatlez isnt on tomorrow so was hoping we got to him tonight, if we don't too bad it can wait till he is finished getting drunk :)

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 29, 2012, 11:59:00 PM
did u PM the guys who are up next MTTY? whatlez isnt on tomorrow so was hoping we got to him tonight, if we don't too bad it can wait till he is finished getting drunk :)

I have his pick, so as long as he doesn't get taken its all good.

Colliwobblers

no worries i'll hang around for a bit longer tonight, if my go doesnt come up i'll be on early tomorrow and all day anyway

Capper

Welcome Shane Tuck to the Steins

monstrum

Very exciting prospect if his club can ever pull their Shyte together!!...

Daniel Nicholson

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on June 29, 2012, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 29, 2012, 06:58:11 PM
Swear he was already picked? But if he wasn't Definately a good pick

i thought the same, surely he must have been picked. Is better than wallis and libba and he is a forward. I guess people think he is too old, it seems once you hit 23 in this comp your an old man.

Surely you're kidding

Take out Higgins' sub game and he's averaging just under 100, he's injury prone and 23yo...

Wallis, take out his sub game and he's average 120, he's not injury prone and 19yo.

Wallis is infinitely better than Higgins.

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 30, 2012, 06:48:11 AM
Quote from: Holzman on June 29, 2012, 06:59:40 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 29, 2012, 06:58:11 PM
Swear he was already picked? But if he wasn't Definately a good pick

i thought the same, surely he must have been picked. Is better than wallis and libba and he is a forward. I guess people think he is too old, it seems once you hit 23 in this comp your an old man.

Surely you're kidding

Take out Higgins' sub game and he's averaging just under 100, he's injury prone and 23yo...

Wallis, take out his sub game and he's average 120, he's not injury prone and 19yo.

Wallis is infinitely better than Higgins.

shouldnt have added and the forward bit,  higgins as a mid is worth alot more than wallis. I think there wont be a huge difference next year in averages anyway.

on a side note a big 167 tonight from my man sammy mitchell. I expect alot more of that next year.

Fletch74

Ok, I will pick...

Jason Gram & Courtenay Dempsey

Ringo

Nice picks Fletch - was hoping Gram would slip to me Oh well more research.

monstrum

Ok i had another in mind but im thinkin this guy should be DPP next yr and i reckon my other guy could slip more :D...

Tendai Mzungu