British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Im going for a young forward next, he is a developing player but is already taking mark of the year weekly, welcome Jeremy Howe

Ricochet

Quote from: BB67th on June 29, 2012, 05:32:17 PM
Im going for a young forward next, he is a developing player but is already taking mark of the year weekly, welcome Jeremy Howe
noooooo, nice pick

elephants

Holz

Really happy with that pick 2 guys we really want and we will get 1 of them at least.

Spinking

Think that makes it my pick:

The Falcons are pleased to welcome to the fold:

Jimmy Bartel

Justin Bieber

Nice pick, small chance of being mid/back next year.

Would be super valuable.

Holz

Cant believe this guy is still here, remove his sub game and he averages just under 100 and Is only 24. Coming off back to back 120+ scores

BB and I pick Missy Higgins

Shuan Higgins

Spinking

Quote from: Holzman on June 29, 2012, 06:47:28 PM
Cant believe this guy is still here, remove his sub game and he averages just under 100 and Is only 24.

BB and I pick Missy Higgins

Shuan Higgins

Hahaha.  Took me a few seconds to work out who the heck you were on about!

JBs-Hawks

Swear he was already picked? But if he wasn't Definately a good pick

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 29, 2012, 06:58:11 PM
Swear he was already picked? But if he wasn't Definately a good pick

i thought the same, surely he must have been picked. Is better than wallis and libba and he is a forward. I guess people think he is too old, it seems once you hit 23 in this comp your an old man.

Colliwobblers

bartel was on the top of my list cant believe he went this far, signed in 2011 for 4 more years, swear he was picked earlier or i would have got him way earlier. will be invaluable over the next 3 years to the cats as they bring in the youth

Ricochet

With selection #137 overall the Hedgehogs welcome a guy who, after a very slow start to the year, is back to his selfish goal kicking best, pumping out a massive 174 and 141 in the past 4 games. The former Coleman medallist...
Jack Riewoldt

BGK

Quote from: Ricochet on June 29, 2012, 07:04:19 PM
With selection #137 overall the Hedgehogs welcome a guy who, after a very slow start to the year, is back to his selfish goal kicking best, pumping out a massive 174 and 141 in the past 4 games. The former Coleman medallist...
Jack Riewoldt

I think that's a ripping pick. One of these years he is really going to turn it on and become a premium.

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on June 29, 2012, 07:19:48 PM
flower off Torp.

I changed my pick.

I don't want to be rushed cause you on chat saying go and others saying go.
i'll PM you then to tell you its your go!!!!