British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Justin Bieber

Nah, this forum too hard to find him...

Justin Bieber

With this new forum layout, I doubt we will get anywhere.

I already know people who are quitting because of the layout.

monstrum

Yeh whats the deal it was fine how it was?

Colliwobblers

i think the site has been hacked? it was a different format again a couple of days ago then went back to normal, think it will go back to normal again when Monty sorts it out.

Not sure what has happened tell people to be patient :)

BGK

Quote from: whatlez on June 29, 2012, 01:19:04 PM
With this new forum layout, I doubt we will get anywhere.

I already know people who are quitting because of the layout.

I will consider only coming back for the Euro and English 15's. It's become really difficult to use with my I phone. I rarely get on the pc now to come on.

Justin Bieber

Yeah like BGK is saying.

I've already lost interest on this site and with the draft going slowly, I've really lost interest altogether.

Colliwobblers

that is the problem with slow drafts over time, i have no problem with coaches taking as much time as they need, and i agree there is NO RUSH.

BUT

NOTHING works as well as a live draft NFL style where all coaches are on and make picks in 1-2 minute windows.

If not online they have created a list of all players in draft preference order and their pick is taken for them off the top of thier list.

Impossible to do in this forum / format.

But when drafts slow down they slow right down as people stop coming on to draft, they will come on at one time of the day see if it is thier pick, if not they will leave and come back the next day and so on and you can see how long the whole thing then takes to happen.

BUT again we signed up and 24 hours is the time i think so we just have to wait and check daily to make sure we are making our picks every 24 hours and all will be good.

several months to go, i guess if it is a long way from finished when the national draft draws near then MTTY will have to take action to accelerate it, maybe hold a draft night to finish it all in one go, but good luck geting 18 coaches on at the same time, still with assistants it should be possible.

the wait is shower but it's so far out from the national draft we really can't complain or worry..... YET :)

Justin Bieber

We should of used the Ulitmate footy drafting style and copy our teams from that..

Noz

Quote from: whatlez on June 29, 2012, 01:46:44 PM
We should of used the Ulitmate footy drafting style and copy our teams from that..
Yes we should of

Colliwobblers

got to be a drafting proogramme out there i might look into it for if the Asian comp gets up or even for the future english drafts if MTTY is interested.

problem is getting everyone together for live drafts.

Noz

The best I could think of is working out a time and day everyone is available, Or the majority of people are that way we could knock down a couple of rounds and the people who can't make it simply make a list of up to 30-40 players in the order you want them.

Zombie2.5

It would be a good time to start around now, its school holidays so that should free up at least some people.

JBs-Hawks

The problem with that is people dont seem to be able to draft off the top of their head. They need time to 'research' and 'discuss'

elephants

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on June 29, 2012, 03:03:18 PM
It would be a good time to start around now, its school holidays so that should free up at least some people.

Settle down! Over here in WA we still have another week!