British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Colliwobblers

yeah good picks, shiel banging the assistant coaches daughter so good luck with him if he gets caught banging a cheerleader too  ;D

taylor will be solid when consistant strong picks...

don't worry about the doging Ele they still love each other, everyone enjoying and excited about the draft and truth is we all want it to keep rolling as fast as possible because it's fun.

but not at the expense of people getting upset, so i say pick as fast and as ofter as you can happily comfortably confidently do

that said all nice and all....

hurry up and pick !

;D

picker_man

Colliwobblers

Quote from: picker_man on June 28, 2012, 09:42:36 PM
luke breust ;D

that was my next pick super choice

gun cant believe he was a rookie elevation

Ringo

Breust was to be my next pick as well. Well done picker.

After looking at the side I think a little more experience is needed so welcome to the breakers Leigh Montagna

Nails

PowerBug

REECE CONCA
Incase anyone was wondering.

Colliwobblers

and there was my next pick

everyone knows how i talked the kid up all pre season

great pick, might end up a midfielder only next year more likely 2014 but will be worth having regardless

monstrum

120. Hawka: Alex Rance
121. JBs-Hawks: David Armitage
122. Noz: Trav Cloke
123. Nails:David Ellard
124. Ringo: Matty DeBoer
125. picker_man: Kade Simpson
126. Torpedo10: Harry Taylor

THESE NUMBERS ARE WRONG COULDN'T BE BOTHERED!!

120. Hawka
121. JBs-Hawks
122. Noz
123. Nails: Reece Conca
124. Ringo: Lee Montagna
125. picker_man: luke breust
126. Torpedo10: Dylan Shiel

Noz

Was going to discuss this with my Assistant Coach then i remembered i don't have any  :(

Anyways for my next pick i had a few people lined up hoping they would survive until my next pick(s) My next pick becomes my number 1 ruck man he is averaging 89 barring 1 game his average would be 103 at 26 years old. Will be a welcome edition to the Oxford Owls.

Jonathon Griffin

JBs-Hawks

Heres my diamond in the rough. Bargain down this low, imagine if this draft was at the start of this season. Welcome to the hawks colin sylvia

Colliwobblers

great picks guys griffen will get more ruck time guaranteed or he will ask to be traded which is the common thought, too good too be in sandilands shadow any longer, lots of interest too from other clubs.

i won't say sylvia was the third in a row off the top of my list to be taken but he was on my list, great pick if he can cement his spot guy is a potential superstar. another one if traded would thrive in a new team.

elephants

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 28, 2012, 10:32:08 PM
Heres my diamond in the rough. Bargain down this low, imagine if this draft was at the start of this season. Welcome to the hawks colin sylvia

Stolen :(

Justin Bieber

David Ellard was my main man.

Thought he would slip even more.

elephants