British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 06:25:39 PM
On Saturday night, I'll be getting pissed off my head, so flowering don't expect me to post a pick.

That's fine, take your time. We have 9 months or so to do it in so enjoy your booze.

Noz

Technically we have a little over 5 months as that's when we will have the national draft.

Nails

Not really... National draft does not HAVE to happen the same day/week as it does in real life.

Justin Bieber

I'll be smashing cans down with Relton.

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 06:40:11 PM
I'll be smashing cans down with Relton.

Relton loves the cans haha
one from the other day...

Relton Roberts ‏@Scooby_50
@DustinMartin4 happy bday bruz, gunna have a few cans for ya ‪#cans‬

Justin Bieber

This is me.

Haven't been on da tweet bruz dropped me phone in the showerter after too many cans

Colliwobblers

How many more till my pick home in an hour or two hard to see who has posted on my stupid iPhone, I'll be on tonight soon anyway so will pick when and if my turn comes tonight

Justin Bieber

Cw we haven't had one in 6 hours lol.

Nails and PB have been on though.

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 28, 2012, 07:47:53 PM
How many more till my pick home in an hour or two hard to see who has posted on my stupid iPhone, I'll be on tonight soon anyway so will pick when and if my turn comes tonight

about 15, i doubt you will get your pick tonight, we are waiting on nails and pb to come on at the same time not sure when that will be.

Nails

Quote from: Holzman on June 28, 2012, 07:51:09 PM

about 15, i doubt you will get your pick tonight, we are waiting on nails and pb to come on at the same time not sure when that will be.

Don't need to be on at same time. I gave PB a bunch of good players, he just needs to choose one. So really just waiting on PB.

picker_man

yeah only 3 today :(

should be right colli still 17 till your next

Holz

Quote from: Nails on June 28, 2012, 07:52:20 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 28, 2012, 07:51:09 PM

Don't need to be on at same time. I gave PB a bunch of good players, he just needs to choose one. So really just waiting on PB.

ok no problem nails, really keen to see who this gun pick is. Hope its not one of the guys on my smokie list.

JBs-Hawks

If he's a gun just pick him and PB can decide on your pick in like 5 picks time

Justin Bieber

There last gun named Mitche Wallis, gets dropped from one of the worst teams in the comp.

Very good 'Gun' you got there.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 07:57:10 PM
There last gun named Mitche Wallis, gets dropped from one of the worst teams in the comp.

Very good 'Gun' you got there.

Calm down whatlez, only a bit of fun. ;)