British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Ringo

He is shown as on I have PM'd him.  Hoping he picks in the 10 minutes if not you guys will be waiting till after 4:30 when I get home from work. On Lunch break at the moment.

Noz

Starting in the later rounds can we start bidding for players. Say i want to take Player X i have to a put up one of my later picks and if its not matched or a better bid has been put forward i get him then?

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on June 28, 2012, 01:57:30 PM
Nails pick
So mine too. Sorry but I've busy all week, won't be doing dt/sc until tomorrow, and I don't want to be rushed into this pick, so you can all wait until tomorrow. :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Noz on June 28, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
Starting in the later rounds can we start bidding for players. Say i want to take Player X i have to a put up one of my later picks and if its not matched or a better bid has been put forward i get him then?
Why not just do the draft normally, what you have suggested makes no difference whatsoever to the draft. ::) Ehy not wait, there is plenty of time.

Justin Bieber

Damn if I knew you could just wait a whole 24 hours then I would of not just picked to get the draft rolling.

Instead I got nagged and PM'ed to hurry up.

Noz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 28, 2012, 02:07:52 PM
Quote from: Noz on June 28, 2012, 02:06:18 PM
Why not just do the draft normally, what you have suggested makes no difference whatsoever to the draft. ::) Ehy not wait, there is plenty of time.
Haha didn't think it would happen  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on June 28, 2012, 02:10:38 PM
Damn if I knew you could just wait a whole 24 hours then I would of not just picked to get the draft rolling.

Instead I got nagged and PM'ed to hurry up.
You didn't have to pick. ::) So don't go blaming me, all coz I am doing stuff other than fanfooty. :P

Colliwobblers

A day to think about a pick? Must be stuck for ideas hey  ::)

I don't think there can be any changes to the draft now it is in progress has to continue as it is surely.

There is no rush I guess we have ages to draft but picking fast is good to keep it going and the sooner finished the sooner trading can begin cant rush people I guess but no point waiting your 24 hours if you can pick someone sooner either. The problem with 24 hours is once it slows down that way people will stop checking the thread often and just do it once a day and it will slow to a couple of picks a day, but we have ages so whatever

Justin Bieber

So instead of thinking of a pick, you just come on reply to the thread for 10 minutes then log out.

Use that 10 minutes and bam there's your pick.

Justin Bieber

I would liked to add, that the only reason I tolerate is if you say that your going to get pissed off your head and won't be on.

PowerBug

Lunch break. :) Now I am online during work. :P Can't pick coz I need to confirm with Nails, and I've sent a pm to him so waiting on a reply, and until we agree on someone we won't be picking. :) I know that some of you won't b happy but our last pick was only a couple of days ago, and we dont want to whine about being rushed like the rest of you will. :)

Nails

Come chat ya spud.

EDIT: Just found an unselected super star. We have to get him, come on chat so you can confirm I'm right. Your latest options have been SPUDS lol

JBs-Hawks

Isnt it a rule that you have 4 hours after you are online to pick? I thought i read that somewhere?

Ricochet

Quote from: Nails on June 28, 2012, 03:15:52 PM
Come chat ya spud.

EDIT: Just found an unselected super star. We have to get him, come on chat so you can confirm I'm right. Your latest options have been SPUDS lol
wanting to see who this superstar is