British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

When people think young players, they try to find that special someone. Someone who is a 2nd or 3rd year player, a future superstar, someone who will smash through that ton barrier and stay there for the rest of his career. But the hedgehogs are very surprised to welcome someone who they thought has slipped a little too far, averaging a monster 110 in his very first season, an 18 year old, who can only get better. The hedgehogs add to their super midfield and select...

Toby Greene

Welcome to the hedgehogs!!!

Justin Bieber

Fishy is way better than Spite.

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on June 27, 2012, 10:30:42 PM
Fishy is way better than Spite.

Well I imagine he is a better player than myself...he does do that for his job, you'd expect him too :)

elephants

Greeney you bloody superstar!! What a steal at pick 116!! Great work Spitey :)

Ringo

Night guys - I have Pm'd 2 picks to Collie but if both are taken you will have to wait until tomorrow morning to get the draft going. Will go on at 5:30 to check.

Ricochet

absolute steal, kid is a ball magnet

Justin Bieber

Holz

BB and I will finally take a ruck. I still say he is the best fantasy ruck and is only 30, with the eagles at the top i dont see him reitring any time soon. Plenty of time for him to get another premiership medal.

Dean Cox

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on June 27, 2012, 10:45:09 PM
BB and I will finally take a ruck. I still say he is the best fantasy ruck and is only 30, with the eagles at the top i dont see him reitring any time soon. Plenty of time for him to get another premiership medal.

Dean Cox

Amazing that he got this far in the draft!!!!

Holz

Quote from: Spite on June 27, 2012, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: Holzman on June 27, 2012, 10:45:09 PM

Dean Cox

Amazing that he got this far in the draft!!!!

I know, surprised Sandi went before him. Before the draft i would have said cox was a gimme to be gone by round 4.

Spinking

Nice pick Holz. 

The Falcons are also not afraid to draft an ageing superstar in it's quest for early success.  We select:

Paul Chapman

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on June 27, 2012, 10:48:17 PM
Nice pick Holz. 

The Falcons are also not afraid to draft an ageing superstar in it's quest for early success.  We select:

Paul Chapman

we have wanted him all draft just couldnt pick him as we needed the backs and rucks first. Bold trying to compete with us next year.

Spinking

I can see we have a similar strategy Holz + BB.  Wonder if you can guess who we have an eye on next?

elephants

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on June 27, 2012, 10:53:51 PM
MTTY has BB's pick I believe.

Everyone else is online except Hawka