British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstrum

Spite

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 27, 2012, 09:24:47 PM
ok ok sorry for the delay time to pick my first defender and the list was left empty by opposition greedy pick steeling coaches :)

Welcome to the mighty wolves

David Myers, crueled by injury, and had a slow start to his career but sure to be gold in the future coming off a 28 possession game in the west, taken by the bombers back in 2007 at pick 6 and a fresh 22 years old.

Fantastic pick, ruined our future plans :'(

Ricochet

ok ok sorry for the delay time to pick my first defender and the list was left empty by opposition greedy pick steeling coaches :)

David Myers, crueled by injury, and had a slow start to his career but sure to be gold in the future coming off a 28 possession game in the west, taken by the bombers back in 2007 at pick 6 and a fresh 22 years old.
Damn, very solid pick there Coll

picker_man

Found this on him an hr ago immediately became top of my list. nice find cw ;)
Has Essendon found its next midfielder? David Myers has had a wretched run with injury in his six seasons with the club, but looks to have finally found his niche in the Bombers' on-ball brigade. Myers started as the substitute against the Sydney Swans in round 11 and was crucial in its second-half fight back with 19 disposals, and against Freo he had 28 disposals, which included 13 contested possessions. With David Zaharakis out with injury, Essendon needed a midfielder to stand up and Myers has done just that

elephants

Great pick Colli! Ruined us :P

Colliwobblers

i just HOPE they play him like gibbs, more behind the ball than a true defender, but at least enough back that he keeps defender status for 2013.

If not I STILL DON"T HAVE A DEFENDER and will be begging like a starving dog at the trade table for a defender  ;D

Spite

I am pretty sure whatlez wants Relton Roberts, everyone in agreement?

Noz

Quote from: Spite on June 27, 2012, 09:35:43 PM
I am pretty sure whatlez wants Relton Roberts, everyone in agreement?
Surely Relton will get a lifeline at the AFL level next year?

BB67th

Anyone going to be online for a while that i could pm my picks to cos im going offline now?

MTTY

Quote from: BB67th on June 27, 2012, 09:43:30 PM
Anyone going to be online for a while that i could pm my picks to cos im going offline now?

I'll be on  :) 

Colliwobblers

ill be on from now till about 1am :) and no pick for me till 18 more or something so safe with me if you like

BB67th

Quote from: MTTY on June 27, 2012, 09:44:27 PM
Quote from: BB67th on June 27, 2012, 09:43:30 PM

I'll be on  :) 

Pmed. Thanks guys hope you all have a good night.

elephants

Justin Bieber

Hmmm... I really don't have a clue and not on computer...

But I'll pick fishy matera.

I had another but he might not be a fwd...

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on June 27, 2012, 10:22:42 PM
Hmmm... I really don't have a clue and not on computer...

But I'll pick fishy matera.

I had another but he might not be a fwd...

Nice pick, hoping he'd be available for a little bit longer :/

Our pick is coming up very soon guys :)