British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Spite

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 27, 2012, 09:00:11 PM
is it me ?

I believe it is colli, and i know if I was to ask if it was my turn, it would be confirmation because i am excited that i got my next pick, so who is it? :P

monstrum

Do we hav a limit to our squad at all?..

And can we trade yet?

Noz

Quote from: monstrum on June 27, 2012, 09:05:24 PM
Do we hav a limit to our squad at all?..

And can we trade yet?
Quote from: MTTY on June 26, 2012, 04:07:13 PM
The Trade period will work as follows:

Trade Period 1

Starts: After the Official Draft is complete

Ends: At the start of the National Draft

monstrum

elephants

In regards to trading I am pretty sure there is no rules against talking about trades with other Coaches? I mean, at this stage we are not looking to offload or bring in anyone in particular, but if you were, you could talk trades but nothing would be official :)

elephants

Oh and monstrum, check your PM's :) (Sorry if you already had :P)

MTTY

Yeah its completely fine to discuss trades now. They just cant be official until the trade period.

Noz

Not looking at putting players on the trade table now but will listen to all options via PM

elephants

Quote from: Noz on June 27, 2012, 09:17:49 PM
Not looking at putting players on the trade table now but will listen to all options via PM

Yeah, pretty much our stance too.
Most trades will happen involving the players picked now, through to the next 10-15 rounds :)

monstrum

Ok but what if the trade involes draft picks in this draft? Can they be given away?

Spite

Quote from: monstrum on June 27, 2012, 09:23:28 PM
Ok but what if the trade involes draft picks in this draft? Can they be given away?

Don't believe so... but you can trade order for the remainder of the draft i think?

Colliwobblers

ok ok sorry for the delay time to pick my first defender and the list was left empty by opposition greedy pick steeling coaches :)

Welcome to the mighty wolves

David Myers, crueled by injury, and had a slow start to his career but sure to be gold in the future coming off a 28 possession game in the west, taken by the bombers back in 2007 at pick 6 and a fresh 22 years old.

elephants

Quote from: monstrum on June 27, 2012, 09:23:28 PM

In this draft I believe not. But you can trade your picks in the national and rookie drafts at the conclusion of this draft.
*Someone correct me if I'm wrong :)*