British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

elephants

Hahaha alright then Holz... Maybe JB hahah

Ringo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 11:07:55 PM
maybe in the worlds or euros he is a coach in he is short a decent ruckman and the loss of points each week is killing him :)

not sure just guessing but roughead is a solid fwd option too so we can kinda go either way on the option for another high ruck pick or leave roughead there and get another player.

i'm shooting from the hip at this point so many good players drafter and a few picks till me again i'll decide when its my turn planning is getting harder to do,
I am assistant to Fish in the Worlds Colli and I can understand his theory because so far on three occassions we have been unable to field a ruckmen.  Our rucks suffered with injuries and players not being named.

@ spinking I think I lay claim to the oldest player.

BB67th

Sorry guys got an early night last night and didn't pm my picks to anyone. Net I'll go for another midfielder with Nathan van Berlo.

elephants

monstrum

Hey ringo id say dont mention undrafted players... But i dnt think they matter  :o

PowerBug

Yes, we got ibbo. :D Some interesting picks yesterday. Also the topic I was hoping wouldn't come up came up.

Ringo

Quote from: monstrum on June 27, 2012, 10:18:49 AM
Hey ringo id say dont mention undrafted players... But i dnt think they matter  :o
Sorry my bad amended post just in case.

Scrads

Quote from: PowerBug on June 27, 2012, 10:52:36 AM
Yes, we got ibbo. :D Some interesting picks yesterday. Also the topic I was hoping wouldn't come up came up.

Haha, the trading :P

Spinking

With our next selection the Falcons select a developing defender

Christian Howard

monstrum

Hey guys i just got photoshop back for the first time since school years ago. So im havin fun with it atm, if i can make anyone up a jumper or a logo PM me some ideas and ill put something together. Or ill just do it from scratch whatever just like the practise.

I did mine and whatelz

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,63099.msg812233.html#msg812233

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,62866.0.html

Justin Bieber

Not even my go yet.

I haven't even considered or scrolled through.

I'll be home soon, so when it's my turn, I'll be ready.

Holz

126 averaging defender at pick 100, sounds ok to me

Heath Scotland is pumped to join the Bombers in the hopes of a premiership before he retires.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Spinking on June 27, 2012, 12:23:01 PM

Christian Howard

furious, started this season with him in DT and SC genius selection Spinking, damn YOU !

Spinking

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 27, 2012, 02:06:36 PM
Quote from: Spinking on June 27, 2012, 12:23:01 PM

Christian Howard

furious, started this season with him in DT and SC genius selection Spinking, damn YOU !

I can thank Meow for that one.  Howard was a fair bit further down my list, but the drafting genius saw some value.  Pleased to have the young fella at the Falcons.