British 15's - Official Draft

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 10:54:52 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 26, 2012, 10:49:03 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
yeah great pick my co coach wont be happy, apparantly roughead isnt ruck enough for him :)

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

I have lists that monstrom was good enough to email me of players in each position by SC Rank, i have highlighted all the picked players so far, PM your email if you want me to email them to you

Now all the lazy people will be good :(

maybe just faster to pick but meh i have had no requests yet so everyone obviously happy how they are travelling, havent seen a bad pick yet so.....

Got all the team list of Wikipedia before the draft started and have just been deleting names of it since, Thanks anyways  :)

monstrum

80. Elephants/Spite: nathan jones
81. Holzman/bomberboy0618: cyril rioli
82. Spinking: chris judd
83. BB67th: mark lecras
84. Hawka: jarry blair
85. JBs-Hawks: jed adcock
86. Noz: Jack steven
87. Nails: mitch wallis
88. Ringo: adam goodes
89. picker_man: liam sheils
90. Torpedo10: zac smith

91. Torpedo10: tom libber
92. picker_man: Trav Boak
93. Ringo: Mitch Golby
94. Nails: Garrick Ibbotson.
95. Noz: Texas Chainsaw Walker (taylor walker)
96. JBs-Hawks: Mathew Broadbent
97. Hawka: MUMMY (SHANE mUMFORD)
98. BB67th
99. Spinking
100. Holzman/bomberboy0618
101. Elephants/Spite
102. whatlez
103. Colliwobblers
104. Boomz
105. MTTY
106. Tabs
107. Monstrum
108. Fletch74

JBs-Hawks

Heres a suggestion for later in the draft maybe after round 15 or 20. When we are picking fringe players its gonna be slow and tedious so why dont we pick 2 players each pick. So say for example at the end of round 15 torp would have 3 picks then everyone gets 2 picks up to fletch who would have 4 picks and so forth

monstrum

dunno man that sounds like a massive advantage to whoevers picking, as there wouldn't be many to pick from

Zombie2.5

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 26, 2012, 11:00:07 PM
Heres a suggestion for later in the draft maybe after round 15 or 20. When we are picking fringe players its gonna be slow and tedious so why dont we pick 2 players each pick. So say for example at the end of round 15 torp would have 3 picks then everyone gets 2 picks up to fletch who would have 4 picks and so forth

Don't think its a very good idea... Plus we still have plenty of time, so we aren't in any rush...

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 26, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
yeah great pick my co coach wont be happy, apparantly roughead isnt ruck enough for him :)

ON THE LIST REQUEST.

I have lists that monstrom was good enough to email me of players in each position by SC Rank, i have highlighted all the picked players so far, PM your email if you want me to email them to you

not sure why he's so keen on rucks ??? there's over 18 decent ruck picks so one each team but there the lowest position in scoring by over 30 points ave in this form..... so id grab one later and get higher ave players from other possies in first IMO

monstrum

good work tonight got through a few!!... laters fellars

Colliwobblers

maybe in the worlds or euros he is a coach in he is short a decent ruckman and the loss of points each week is killing him :)

not sure just guessing but roughead is a solid fwd option too so we can kinda go either way on the option for another high ruck pick or leave roughead there and get another player.

i'm shooting from the hip at this point so many good players drafter and a few picks till me again i'll decide when its my turn planning is getting harder to do,

elephants

BB not around? Keen to have my pick tonight so we are just waiting on whatlez to get back tomorrow at midday?

elephants

Ahh well, we did pretty well today.

Spinking

Will stop in for a few minutes here and there between work.

meow meow

Quote from: Spinking on June 26, 2012, 11:21:35 PM
Will stop in for a few minutes here and there between work.

I can take your pick for you if you're not on. Pretty sure I know who'll be going to the Falcons.

Spinking

Yep do it. BB won't be interested in this type of player.  Cheers.

elephants

I'll check my computer before school and will check in during my excursion tomorrow ;D

Spinking

Surely you aren't a school kid too Ele? :)